Are humans holograms ?

dyserq

Fully Optimized
Ok, there is this guy at school who came up with a theory that all humans are actually holograms and just made up of condensed light protons ... i knew that it wasn't true but he would just say that i couldn't prove it ...
I would really like to prove him wrong :rolleyes: So any ideas ?
So far, all i have told him is that light protons can not emit heat, seeing as though it is a form of radiation, but he kicked back at me saying that light is also a form of radiation ... that was truly ignorant of me and i'm just blank-minded ... :(
Any suggestions because it is really ticking me off at the moment ...

Mental Liberator said:
If we were holograns, we wouldn't be touchable.

Ok
He is saying that we are in fact holograms and when we touch each other we are exchanging data ...
Sounds abit like a matrix like environment ... :eek:

Then he's saying the whole science of human anatomy about nerves and such is a lie. Now I'm only 15 and don't know much of science and biology but I love talk of theories such as this. Now let's see.... Matrix is like virtual reality but the nerves are what elecrodes or something used instead of nerves? I forgot...

Exchanging data... well that still wouldn't explain the flesh and internal organs that bleed and ect. When someone slashes, shoots, or hits someone. I can't really explain it like I want to... hmmmmm

man.... I can't put down my thoughts on this one really thougrly. Sorry if my counter comments are really vague and whatever.

Mental Liberator said:
Then he's saying the whole science of human anatomy about nerves and such is a lie. Now I'm only 15 and I love talk of theories such as this. Now let's see.... Matrix is like virtual reality but the nerves are what elecrodes or something used instead of nerves? I forgot...

Exchanging data... well that still wouldn't explain the flesh and internal organs that bleed and ect. When someone slashes, shoots, or hits someone. I can't really explain it like I want to... hmmmmm

man.... I can't put down my thoughts on this one really thougrly. Sorry if my counter comments are really vague and whatever.

I like your perspective :D
Well, the matrix is an environment where humans are just packets of data, everything that makes us up is like what makes up programming ...
But this does not fit into my friends view of the world, could he mean the exchanging of data, from other people, but also including itself like how a computer makes a loop service to itself ? So that if there is a mistake in the make up it will not go as planned, just as the human body, for example, using your suggestions about how you are shot, could he be saying that that single bullet is kind of like a trojan that attaches itself inside and changes the function of the body, or in his perspective, 'condensed light protons'?

Ohhh... yeah I see what he's talking about now.

Well these questions don't have to be answered but I was wondering to the guy who made/talked about this theory.

Where are the beings that are holograped? Like a bed thingy like in Matrix?

WHY would we be holgrams? As a test for a superior being?

It would need insanely high technology to never lag, and if it was that high of technology, it wouldn't make mistakes. So how does the technology work?

And what about being numb?

Last, why would someone's life end or how actually, and how would someone be blind?

Mental Liberator said:
Ohhh... yeah I see what he's talking about now.

Well these questions don't have to be answered but I was wondering to the guy who made/talked about this theory.

Where are the beings that are holograped? Like a bed thingy like in Matrix?

WHY would we be holgrams? As a test for a superior being?

It would need insanely high technology to never lag, and if it was that high of technology, it wouldn't make mistakes. So how does the technology work?

And what about being numb?

Last, why would someone's life end or how actually, and how would someone be blind?

Ok, my last post and this post will just be based on assumptions and i am quite interested in this theory myself, i haven't confronted him about much of this though ... :rolleyes:
I think everything in it is holographed ... from us to our environment and sadly our computers ...
We would probably be holograms because ... hmm this one has me stumped ... because it is most efficient seeing as though you don't have to arrange everything one by one but just bend the 'light protons' so that it appears we are there ...
The technology would probably lag ... its just that everything lags at once so that we would see it as present although the data has been processed some minutes or years ago ... The technology probably works like in the matrix movie where they are all hooked up to a mainfram and its a virtual reality world ...
Being numb ... hmm ... how about the program being affected in someway that we not up to performance, or an unbalance in your system so that you would feel a kind of ... disruption ?!

Hmmmmmmmmm, I see. This is a really cool theory... I don't have much more to ask about so... meh.. but thanks dyserq, this made my "10p.m.~2a.m." funness come to life.

Yea, at first it was blurry but i think i am getting his picture now ...
Thanks liberator :D

Back
Top Bottom