For the people that don't know who I am

Hi Mental Liberator :D
I wouldn't mind reading the da vinci code ... i've heard that its interesting yet abit complicated ... is this true, i consider reading it ;)

My little brother that's in going into 5th grade is reading it, or attempted to. My mom said it's the anti-christ book, which in my opinion is awesome so I can use it in debates about religion :).

I like reading Star Trek: the Next Generation series. All time favorite leisure reading. Yes, I'm a trekie but don't care too much of the original series.

Mental Liberator said:
My little brother that's in going into 5th grade is reading it, or attempted to. My mom said it's the anti-christ book, which in my opinion is awesome so I can use it in debates about religion :).

Wow ... reading that thick book in 5th grade, your brother must be a champ !
Yeah, i've heard debates about the book and how religion ties in extremely with the whole plot and overall storyline ... it seems like a brilliant book so i'll give it a try
Thanks liberator :D

No problem. I like books where you learn stuff, more than fantasy and imagination. Although da vinch is considered fiction there's much to learn on it according to reviews.

Anyone read animal farm? An awesome book about the Russian revolution and the rise/fall of communism.

dyserq said:
I wouldn't mind reading the da vinci code ... i've heard that its interesting yet abit complicated ... is this true, i consider reading it ;)

Ive just read that, it is an amazing book, so well written.... its very interesting, im reading the book that tries to explain about the da vinci code at the moment...

i haven't read the book but i know some of the plot.

as for animal farm, i've heard thats good. i forget why i haven't read that one...oh yes, now I remember, its 'cause I'm illiterate :D

Mental Liberator said:
Anyone read animal farm? An awesome book about the Russian revolution and the rise/fall of communism.
srry but i HATE that book!! we had to read it and do all kinds of crap on it last year...i swear we were reading that book over and over half the year!!!

dyserq said:

yeah i've heard it is an anti-christian book too...according to what ive heard its the exact opposite of the bible...says everything in the bible is false and gives an alter story.

yep, it does... its very well written. thats what the secrets of the da vinci code book (the one trying to explain it) is about, finding out whats fact and whats fiction about the bible and that kinda thing... its really interesting...

Mental Liberator said:
It's me BanChan, and I'm still kind of confused, I thought I was banned for 30 days... Guess not, whatever. Just wanted to get that clear.
i remember you, why did you change your name ?

dyserq said:
Dude i saw the dvd and all i can say is that some of it is true but the over all message it puts out is totally bogus, it a crock.

Back
Top Bottom