The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

I thought it was like, this small litle stream thing or something, What do I know? Im an american, They brain wash us to not care about other countries! You know that!

I mean.. The last I heard chinese people lived in wooden houses, and Only thing about Russia I know is that its bigger than the us, and has 3 of 7 quote unquote "big" nukes pointed at us. Im so edjumacated

Hey Marxsoccer ... is that you ? :D Nice pic anyways, very true in my case too, lots of potholes and unexpected surpises, which i hate ...
GG, we are awaiting your picture :D

Is she like the only girl here or soemthing? Girls should learn, never go to a geek hangout, you know what happens lol no jk

But you know thats kinda true.. This girl, Shes SUPER hot, and the only girl in my programming class lol Everyone always rushes to class to sit next to her and actually fight over "Thats my seat" and stuff lol its funny

Bet GG feels like that

LOL ... you let girls staraighten your hair ?
I never let anybody straighten my hair, because it is naturally straight :D

My hair is wavy, but When you have a glob of gel, your hair is gonna stand straight if you want it too lol

Yeah mines got quite a bit of curl to it, i'll try to find a pic. I just tried to put new batteries in my camera, I take a picture, batteries are dead. Brand new, the one that came with the camera :(

Back
Top Bottom