The photo will tell all! - Xbox 360!!! :p

...srry kage...your under arrest *reads kage his rights* ... *handcuffs kage* ... *kage trys to run, but my trusty taser is here!!* lol

I condone my photoshopping companions! *smacks Kalgatha with a stick* Run Kage Run!*Is Tasered* YOULL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!! *Is Tasered again* THAT DONT MEAN YOU GOTTA KILL ME *third taser* *eyes turn black and sparks shoot out of them as I fall to the ground* Meanwhile Kage gets away and lives to photoshop the PS3

Looks fake to me. It looks too "flat", and lacks the Xbox 360's natural curves. The DVD drive is supposed to be chome/ silver too... Same with the top of the hard drive.

EDIT>>> If someone that works for Microsoft gave that to you, say good-bye to their job :D

...*sends dog (rottie) after the runaway kage*...*dog finds kage and tears leg off b4 anything can be done* *kage laughs ... then dies cuz of lose of blood* :D lol

*Hunter is revived by The Cult of Qwerty* *Hunter Uses new Qwerty Cult powers to bring Kage back to life*

How do you plan on beating us now!? Bwuahahaha

hehe ... you can't win.... *summons powerfull demons from the deeps of the abyss* * demons destroy the entire world...everything living and not* ...if i can't win...ill take you down w/ me!! *....nothing but death is left on the face of the earth* ... * earth itself explodes into trillions of tiny pieces* *demons laugh...then torture kage in hell for using photoshop* :D

*Hunter Floats in space because he cannot die nor be harmed since he used Qwerty Cult Powers*

Dammit!!

*muahahahhahaha!!!!* *kalgatha himslef turns into a demon* * then has pleasure torturing G4M3 in hell for apossing him* *(DEEP DARK LAUGH) MUAHAHAHAH!!!*

Back
Top Bottom