I want a mac!

Depends what you want to do with your computer. You can't upgrade components and most games don't work on it. Buy a PC. Microsoft is dead, is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Have a freaking cow guys.. I posted an opinion and you freaking slaughter it. I thought you guys were better than that.

Whatever... The reason I'm not going to linux is that I want a solid operating system.. not one that im gonna have to screw with every time I turn it on.

I'm going with a pc for reasons known to me.. thanks for the helpful advice alvino.

All of you guys who killed my opinion, read this.. http://applematters.com/index.php/s...oner_is_measuring_microsoft_for_a_black_suit/

I'm sure most of us, if not all, didn't mean to stomp on your opinions and what not but microsoft will not be going to die anytime soon, seeing as they own apple anyways. But that article is on a "Apple matters" site which would imply that they're gonna try and make you buy an apple.. no offence or anything. But I dought i'll ever switch to apple even though I've used one and quite liked it. But windows is a OS I've used since... well ever... which is one of the reasons microsoft isn't gonna die... people grow up on windows, and I'm sure alot of them aren't planning on switching from windows anytime soon. The deal with linix is that I'm sure lots of "somewhat" knowing people are scared to switch to linix or use it because it's not a very well known OS so they just wana stay safe and stick with windows... the reason is that windows has been around since the begining which is why they have so much power in the computer world.. and even if you switch to a apple they're not gonna die becuase like I said... Bill Gates owns them too :p.

Chris
*long post meaning lots of grammer and spelling errors*

If you want other to build your comp, buy a mac.
If you want to try a solid Os, try Ubuntu...

Id just like to say, that I like macs. Many times I like them more then pc. The operating system (although has quite some bugs), is just so clean to me, and is good for working. But I own a pc because im 15 years old and don't work. :p. That said, I'd just like to bring these stock quotes up from www.quote.com

Apple:
1 year change: Down 97.07%

Microsoft:
1 year change: Up 6.38%

-----------------------------------------------

Now I do not claim to know anything about the stock market other then the fact that up is good and down is bad. And that a comapnies future can predicted by its recent stock history.

Back
Top Bottom