Oh, to be in England....

Brookfield

Golden Master
Oh, to be in England....

I live in the heart of the English countryside, on the Isle of Wight, & just wondered what members thought of my homeland, whether you live abroad, & may have visited, or lived here, on our mainland, where I was born, or even if you already live here, I am very patriotic, but also I love my country for itself, especially the beautiful countryside, & the little market towns that nestle there, I've never wanted to live anywhere else

Maurice

I love a lot of the music that started from there, so many genres started there it's crazy. I respect the U.K. as a whole, but England kicks ass too.

I'm in Edinburgh... never really spent much time south of London when in the UK. Any of you been up here before?

I love England, The countryside is bliss here, I know just what you're saying, although I'm sure my area is much more prone to development, while it lasts I can only be amazed by the beauty of the English countryside.
Royal Brittania and all that stuff :)

I wanna go over there so bad, I wanna tour Europe, I hear its beautiful but Ive never been I probably will the Summer after my senior year, You guys pay for the tickets and ill come visit ya ;)

Well, I have never been outside of the US but I would love to go to England one day. Also to Spain, France, Italy, Germany, etc. I love to travel but will do so when I have more money and time.

I really want to see the ancient sites like the Greek temples, the Parthenon (I studied ancient history and fascinated by their civilaizations), Roman Empire or what's left of it.

Back
Top Bottom