For the people that don't know who I am

Mental Liberator

Fully Optimized
It's me BanChan, and I'm still kind of confused, I thought I was banned for 30 days... Guess not, whatever. Just wanted to get that clear.

Also.. what's your favorite book?

ello banchan!! favorite book?? uhh... have to be "DragonDoom" by Dennis L. McKiernan

i love that book...its kinda confuzing the first time through cuz it tells the story in 3 differant time uhh...skips i guess...like it tells a chapter of the ppl now...then like 20 years ago...then like 40 years ago...very confuzing at first. but it all comes together well...and i love it :D

Mental Liberator, please clear your PM intray, thanks, will you PM me when you have?.
Thanks,

Uhm, Maurice... there's no PM in my PM box...

I'm reading Sald Days by Charles Romalotti and then reading

Oedipus plays of sophocles by Paul Roche (translation) for school

and out of own interest the book The power of myth by Joeseph Campbell.

Mental Liberator said:
Uhm, Maurice... there's no PM in my PM box...

I'm reading Sald Days by Charles Romalotti and then reading

Oedipus plays of sophocles by Paul Roche (translation) for school

and out of own interest the book The power of myth by Joeseph Campbell.
Strange, I composed a message, Then when I clicked "send", it said in as many words that your intray was full, I'll try again in the morning, I don't know where you live, but it's gone 10 pm here, & I'm off to bed....tell you what, why not send me a PM tomorrow, Thursday, then I'll answer it, I just wanted a chat, mainly about your position of Guru, & the anomaly.

Maurice
bedtime2.gif
'night!

My favority book is angels and demons by Dan Brown. The twist and turn of the story is awesome. It drives me insane.LOL

Kalgatha said:
uhh...is banchan getting a promotion?? YAY BANCHAN!!! lol
Not to my knowledge, & that's not a cover-up, I really don't know, but I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom