Computer won't turn on and i'm about to snap!

show a little patience and it might ... respect wouldnt hurt either

would be nice to get some detailed pics of the wires in your case from somewhere ... do you have the ability to place some on here?

you say you thought you blew your psu then replaced it ... do the power supply fans come on at all?

Have you tried just plugging the power led wire into the mobo and attempt to start?

you've replaced the mobo and replaced the psu ... and still not getting any power to the mobo. Not even the light on the mobo powers on. Have you tried a different power cord from the wall to your psu? Even dumber question ... have you been working with the same power outlet this whole time?

Sounds to me like you need to work backwards from the psu to your electrical source ... surge protector, wall outlet ...

theres pwer coming from the wall because i have plugged other stuff into the outlet and they have wokred. i have also tried a different cord. i will try a new outlet later tonight just to be 100% sure. i have to go to work now and i won't be home till midnight eastern tonight.

anybody else have some input to add?

Back
Top Bottom