Where to get a good desk?

yellowsnowman

Daemon Poster
I need a desk to relocate my custom built comp into my room from the basement...

I was wondering where you guys get your desks, and can you reccomend any places to get a good desk in the US?

Also, Please no desks with lower shelving for the pc, I wanna showcase the pc! (Monitor and Case on same level)

i wouldn't buy desks online. there the kinda thing you need to see upfront. any place like wal-mart or zellers(target for US) is a good place to buy desks.

anyone else? I am looking preferably for a metal desk, since real wood desks are hella expensive and my mom doesnt like particle board.

lian-li (case maker) make a real nice metal desk. dont know where you can get it though.

f1high8007dc.jpg

yellowsnowman said:
anyone else? I am looking preferably for a metal desk, since real wood desks are hella expensive and my mom doesnt like particle board.

lian li's good (i dont like them because I think there are case makers such as rosewill who can make cases that do what they should for a fraction of the price :p), and there stuff is great quality, bit im guessing hes not going for something expensive (well he said tht himself :p), and the lian li desk is probably hella-expensive.

And Im pretty sure your reffering to this desk:
http://lian-li.com/Product/OA/OA_F1.htm

and im pretty sure thats one expensive desk. it does look sweet tho :p

argh... I am dieng to get a good metal or wood desk (no particle board) that is level... enough of the PC to the bottom right or bottom left, I want to showcase it not hide it!

Back
Top Bottom