Gallery: Motherboards

Lord Kalthorn said:
POS?

Whooped by anything non-Budget :D Whoops a Sempron or an XP or a K-6 :p

The Sempron and the Ahtlon XPs are far better budget processors than the Celeron will ever be. Eh, the K-6...you got me on that one :p

zoomtm said:
acutally i was just in sandra and the pc in my sig was beating p4s 540's. :)
Sandra is a woman Benchmarker. You need a manly benchmarker; like PCMark04.

Haha. My 450 PIII beats any K-6 so my K-6 point was a little extreme :D Lol. But the Celeron D does beat the Sempron in anything worthwhile :p

Lord Kalthorn said:
Sandra is a woman Benchmarker. You need a manly benchmarker; like PCMark04.

Haha. My 450 PIII beats any K-6 so my K-6 point was a little extreme :D Lol. But the Celeron D does beat the Sempron in anything worthwhile :p

Haha, Everest is a pretty manly benchmarker too. Sandra is for wussies.

You're comparing a Pentium III with a K-6? They're not even the same generation! The Celeron D sucks. It's easily beaten by the Sempron 2600+ or above.

3b17cbee.jpg

Case Mid-Tower 500WT ATX Black
Motherboard Asus A8NE-FM SC939 NVIDIA nForce4 DDR400 PCI-E x16 SATA IEEE1394 LAN AUDIO mATX
CPU AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 939pin 130nm Oem
Cooling Fan Thermaltake A1744 VENUS 12 Heat Sink & Cooling Fan AMD Recommended for Athlon 64 and Opteron
Cooling Fans High-Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound Artic Silver 5 3.5 Gram Tube
Memory PC3200 DDR400 512MB Samsung
Memory PC3200 DDR400 512MB Samsung
Video Card RADEON X800 XL 512MB PCI Express
Hard Drive Western Digital 80GB 7200 RPM 8MB SATA WD800JD
CD ROM ASUS 52x CD-ROM INT Black
Accessories Case Fan Ball Buaring 8cm
Warranty 1Years Labor,1Year Parts,Lifetime Tech Support (TS)

They aren't. The only thing that's holding them up is the Pentium M. I must admit, it is a pretty good processor...the Dothan core is very nicely designed. Too bad that's all Intel has.

haha Whats funny is, on february 2nd I started this thread when AMD ZEN was a mod and asked him to sticky it and such and back then I knew nothing about motherboards. During the process of picking out parts I went through a choice of at least 15 boards that I was positive I was going to get....and in the end, I went back to the board I first posted here :p

Here's what I wish mine would look like:

machV04_bg.jpg

Look at how clean everything is too. That big Zalman fan is awesome. As Jeremey would say, "this is like for uber pros like me and it totally owns." Without water cooling, its a good setup.

Back
Top Bottom