Hurricane Explorer-Staff Members Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldn't email him lol
This is just my opinion
I mean, its volunteering for something before you know what it does ...

Hurricane Explorer:-Reply

My Apologies to Everyone whom replied and whom do not understand.

No, this is not a joke.

No, it will not raise dead people from their graves, that is quite disgusting.

I will first launch two sectors, there will be many, however, it depends on what type of staff members apply as this helps to speed the process of the setup of the specified sector.

COMPTOMATRIX-GX is the Gaming sector, it is all about gaming, games and game consoles as well, including tournaments (if possible), reviews, news, mods, etc.

COMPTOMATRIX-CR is the Computing Sector, it is all about computers, computing, reviews, news, mods, utility Software etc.

COMPTOMATRIX-MV is the Entertainment Sector, it is all about Movies, Actors, Actresses, non-human actors as well, Television shows, Entertainment News, Home and Car Audio tips, tricks, recommendations, how to's, definitions, etc, this sector will also be about Mobile Devices, and is the sector for HEXCELL (Cellular Phones).

COMPTOMATRIX-SC is the Science Sector, it is all about Science, research, and much more.

I just named 4 of many sectors above.

If anyone is interested in joining as a voluntary staff member, please contact me at: hextcomm@yahoo.com.

I am unable to pay anyone, my apologies.

There is currently no money involved with Hurricane Explorer and will not be for quite a while if so, we are currently building it and if we start dealing with money, staff members will be paid, but that will not be for a good while.

Thank You.

yeah but what do yo do in these sectors? you've explained that there are these sectors what are they for?
what would "we" be doing if we helped you out?

Chris

In these sectors, we would write and post technology reviews, post technology recommendations, do research on Natural disasters and weather, studies, etc. (in the future in COMPTOMATRIX-SC).
Where software is concerned A team of us could work together and contribute to the development of and the development of Games, the development of Software Utilities, and more.

What these sectors will do is provide free services to customers that are excellent and will draw positive attention to us and HEX, giving us and HEX a good reputation.

HEX=Hurricane Explorer.

If you helped out, you would have a choice of what to do, including, review writing, thought writing, recommendation writing, programming, customer support (customers asking tech questions).

Thank You.

draconum said:
yeah but what do yo do in these sectors? you've explained that there are these sectors what are they for?
what would "we" be doing if we helped you out?

Chris

If you read between the lines he's trolling for members for his web site.
And moderators of some sort.

yeah but he also wants people todo reviews on products for free... which is kidna cheezy if we never get paid todo something like that.
But I can't do it anyways I'm to busy being a webmaster anyways.

Chris

If you are busy, that is fine.

I will leave you alone.

I know of no rats.

You know nothing about what I am talking about.

Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom