need to know something. answer fast plz.

NOBODY?... ill give it a little while more but its been on here for hours and not 1 response. plz respond within like an hour and a half! :(

I've got the GeForce FX5200 256MB AGP, it came with my PC.

What a load of junk, it really is. Comes as no surprise you can buy them brand new for £25. It makes many decent games chop like Bruce Lee if you don't put the graphics down to Ultra-Impossibly-Low.

If I wasn't going off to Uni I'd upgrade it to a 6800GT or something.

If you have to buy either of those eBay cards, get the 5900. My friend's got one and it even runs BF2 at something more than a slideshow.

alright listen... all i am trying to do here is get something completely crappy that will run World of Warcraft a little bit better at least. i am running at about 25 frames per second or lower which really sux right now. i am looking to spend UNDER $100 for a video card better than a Geforce4 MX440, and im getting a 512 stick of PC2100 ram. i need the RAM and the VIDEO CARD to add up to below $100 USD. i dont care where they are from.

Your not gonna find anything like that pal even if you find a card that cheap it's still going to suck. Save up some more cash.

you dont know ANYTHING that is better than a freakin Geforce4 MX440 (Gateway edition)? that sux. im not spending over 100 bucks when im gonna buy a whole computer anyway. i really need something to hold me over. :(

Bob you're wrong... the 5200 will run WoW just fine. But you can't buy Ram AND a video card under 100 bucks. How much ram do you have right now?

i have a 256 stick and a 125 stick so i figured if i kept the 256 and put in a 512 of PC2100 (thats what my computer takes) i would have a little less than a gig, so it would be all set. and i found some RAM for like $30.

Back
Top Bottom