Nvidea Vs. Ati

Half Evil

Golden Master
which video card is better i have always thought that ati was the better one till a friend told me the the ps2 and gcn were using 128 ati's,. and the xbox is using a 64 nvidea. and i personlly think that the xbox has better graphics. anyway i am thinking of getting a new card in my computer, because i am running a 128 ati raedon x300. or is this card good enough, i do play games like counter strike, well thats really the only one. anyway which card is better?

They both are OK. It's just the brand...you won't have much difference between them

Well...... another ati vs. nvidia. First off.... the x300 sucks! No offense, but it does. I know. I had it. Trust me. Counter Strike looks decent, but man... what settings do you play it at? 1024 x 768? I couldn't get anything above that that was smooth. Now my card... lol. Highest settings and NO lag at all. And I have a 17" lcd. Ati, in my opinion, has the most powerful card, or at least did, until the 7800 came out. Ati's x850xt pe destroys! But then, so does the 7800, and even more. The x850xt pe will pwn any 6800ultra, gt, etc. I have an x800 but I've oc'ed, lol, to better speeds. It's just your preference... a lot of people say nvidia is better but from what I've seen... nah. Ati works for me perfectly. I had an old 6200 on an older pc and it sucked... so yeah. My x800 has yet to fail me. If I were you, I'd get my card. Newegg.com is the place. Or you can get something like it. An x850xt pe if you have the money! lol...

ok heres the thing i run cs:s at like 800-600 cause if i go to 124-768 it works fine but the damn thing flashes when i go back to me desktop.....i duno wut to do. lol anyway i dont wanna pay to much to wuts the price of a good card 200 or less?

I'm personally a nvida man, I'm going to be getting MSI 7800gtx.. and hopefully soon after that I'll be using SLI with the thing. But it's really just personal preference. So it's up to you, but I would say invest a little money and get a higher end card.

Chris

I have an x800 128mb and I can run BF2 at highest settings... of course, I've oc'ed so yeha.

srry i was gone but i think that i have agp cause its
Raedon X300/X550 series and it says that chip type is
Raedon X300 SE (0x5B60).

Back
Top Bottom