Planet Side

<$XeoN>Killer92 said:
Ah get over it. U just hate planetside please only post about planetside.

I belive this thread was merged because you made multiple threads about games. This should be an open discussion about all games buddy. I don't hate Planetside I clearly dislike it :)

Oh dont start that you said F'off when i asked you why you kept on posting bad crap on the forum. and you wouldnt stop even when i asked you

<$XeoN>Killer92 said:
Oh dont start that you said F'off when i asked you why you kept on posting bad crap on the forum. and you wouldnt stop even when i asked you

I am just saying people should voice their opinions and you were basically telling me not to express my opinion. So, I am done arguing with you.

Yeah whatever go on lieing You told me to fuck off you shoulda said that when i asked you to stop posting Bad comments. Why do you post bad comments anyways? Whats the point??? If there really is a reason tell me! Cause there is no reason for ruining it for other people.

GOD KILLER92! we were having a friendly conversation about games. ppl can still post about planetside here and that is basically what we were doing anyway. why do ppl have to ruin stuff? nobody was being hurt by our WoW conversation. everyone go back to ur planetside convo........ o wait nobody was even posting about planetside!:D

Can i get a Moderator to close the thread since it started living hell. When it says PS it means PS Not GW or WOW or so help me god It means PS There are other threads for GW and WOW so why not post there? Please can someone close this thread!

whatever dude, you arent a mod. stop trying to act like one. this post isnt hurting you. if mods want to close they will.

Im asking Them if they will and i dont impersonate a moderator... Jeez Just wanted to make a thread about one game not any other one just one. I wanted to get more people on the game that way there would be more things to do. Now i have WoW and GW posted all over the thread. Thats not gonna help! Thats what this thread was intended for

but didnt they already merge this thread w/ the other 2 that you made before?? you had 3 game threads going so they got rid of the others and merged didnt they?

Back
Top Bottom