Bit of trouble..

hmm...what is huggles? is it like a hug...or ... like that little snuggles the bear thing on those commercials....or...what?...im still in pain from that cyber ball kick :mad: :p hehe...opps...wrong thread :D...but now EVERYONE will know ... im abused ...

Kalgatha said:
hmm...what is huggles? is it like a hug...or ... like that little snuggles the bear thing on those commercials....or...what?...im still in pain from that cyber ball kick :mad: :p hehe...opps...wrong thread :D...but now EVERYONE will know ... im abused ...

Huggles = Hugs :D ...

Im sorry LOL....but you were asking for it, well a girls gotta try and keep you guys under some type of controll! :p ..i said SOME type of controll!

lol...why that kinda control tho?? thats like .... cruel and unusuall punishment...im sure glad that your in Australia and im in America...cuz i think i would never walk again if you actually met me :D lol

Kalgatha said:
lol...why that kinda control tho?? thats like .... cruel and unusuall punishment...im sure glad that your in Australia and im in America...cuz i think i would never walk again if you actually met me :D lol

Id never have the chance to met someone like you anywho!
*la la la la la la, walks away...*

We had another long talk and she told me she waill wait for me till I come back when I do sign up. So, it took alot off my stress knowing she will wait for me.

So, in a good mood!

Kalgatha said:
till you come back...like 6 years?!?!?! wow....thats love and dedication...

Not 6 years..

4 years of duty, 2 years inactive duty. The 2 years of inactive I am a civilian but can be called back any time during those 2 years. But will find out how she could come stay with me when she finishes college.

Kal, trust me she is the best thing that has happened to my life in such a long time and she told me she loves me that she would wait for me. She is such an amazing girl that I don't know what I would do with out her.

You'll find out that one day when you ever come into such a situation..

Like she said we got to get through the worst to get to the better of us being together forever.

Back
Top Bottom