The Most Beautiful Supercar

Status
Not open for further replies.
me?? absolutly nuthing...when i turn 16...ill either be stuck w/ a old 94' honda accord w/ 250,000 miles on it ... or a mini van...the new toyota siennas :D lol ... no pics tho...mebbie ill get some later tho...remind me ... to late in the night now :p

Re: The All New Car thread...

The Amish Kid said:

Wicked! I love mountain biking but I really don't want to spend that kind of money on a bike.

I'm saving up for a mortocycle, i have no clue which one yet. I love the kawasaki ninja, but a friend of mine who has one says he rather have a suzuki. And i love the honda sport bikes too.

I read about that in an article one time, It was supposed to go 200 or 300 or something? I remember it didn't surpass 200. I'm sure someone here knows the article or about it.

And Kalgatha im talking about your fourwheeler.

is that the one that they put a viper engine in?? i think it can run at 300 sumthing but they couldn't got that fast cuz the rider couldn't physically hold on.

my 4 wheeler is a yamaha bear tracker 250 standard...nuthing fancy...our first actually...got it last year...i love flipping it :D

If I'm lucky, I might get my dad's 1991 BMW 325i :D

ooooooh BMW, riding witht the big boys! lol

I love BMW's especially the 3 series.

It has a viper v-10 engine, and, because it's so light, the top speed is posted to be over 300mp/h. But yeah, you can't hold on to a bike going that fast... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom