Scanner problems, wont scan..

geek_gal

Daemon Poster
Hello All,

Having problems with my scanner.Wondering if anyone can help, or no whats going on.. yes ive tryed EVERYTHING, it seems, i googled(trusty google wasnt so trusting tho, not much help), i reinstalled(couple times tryed) the whole thing(from the disc, programs etc..),i even done something to my printer which im still trying to work out,so i really dunno, it pretty anoying..
I thought it would be easy as to install, no problem, its all compatible with my computer as its not that updated type of scanner:
Its a Canon
CanoScan N34OP/N64OP
And i go to the~

a4vmvm.jpg

and it should scan but these errors come up

a4vnud.jpg

(sorry bad cap a bit there)

a4vo86.jpg

I also played around with the settings, but still having the errors..and i even read the book it came with, what it suggest if i was still having the problem but that wasnt the case..

btw the OS: Windows 98

I think i covered most of it, anything ive missed just ask..

:)Thanks everyone

x.x.x

G.G

Did you try updating the canoscan toolbox? Also make sure if there is an "still image service" in the setting somewhere that it is set to automatic.

I cant find anywhere were it says to update nor can I find the "still image service" anywhere in setting or that.

Does it have to do with the res ive got it on 75 dpi, i dont no if that has to do with it tho?

bump bump bumpy! :D
Pwease anyone? Shouldnt be that hard somehow, just cant get it to work...

i would help but im afraid of you now...after...what happend...lol :D i really have no idea....i just act like it :p so why don't you try to plug in the power supply? lol

Kalgatha said:
i would help but im afraid of you now...after...what happend...lol :D i really have no idea....i just act like it :p so why don't you try to plug in the power supply? lol

Welcome Kalgatha to my thread,would you like a drink? *hands drink*
OMY WHAT DO U TAKE ME AS!
Sure im a bit of a dumby when it comes to some things with computers, BUT NOT COMPLETELY!
Yes the power is ON, and so is my brain ...

Now about these troubles, your really holding this aganist me, so i wont talk to you no more *Ignore* lol :D

NOOO!!!! *crys* *incoherient mumbling* ...no one loves me....:p

well...uhh...mmhh...i posted all this stuff b4 you asked for forgivness....i won't mention it agian...k? well...i was just making sure the power was on...cuz when i first built my computer i took like 4 hrs to put it together very delicatly and perfect...then when i tried to turn it on...it wouldn't ... iwas thouroghly dissappointed...turned out that the little power switch on the back was off...turned it on and works like a charm :D ...just trying to be helpfull gohh...*chugs drink givin to by GG*

Back
Top Bottom