Bit of trouble..

I don't think it's going to work, unless you two are VERY committed to eachother. I say college, and **** the air force.

BanChan said:
I don't think it's going to work, unless you two are VERY committed to eachother. I say college, and **** the air force.

We are committed and really do want to be with each other but her parents don't like me very much. When she turns 18 we are going to move in together.

BobTheLOL said:
We are committed and really do want to be with each other but her parents don't like me very much. When she turns 18 we are going to move in together.

Well that's cool, hope it all goes well with you two.

....alot can happen in six years...i don't think i could do it...if i ever found someone that really loved me...

Kalgatha said:
....alot can happen in six years...i don't think i could do it...if i ever found someone that really loved me...

Well if she loves me as much as she says she does I have nothing to worry about when I leave and all.

good...i hope it works for ya...if you have access to computers and then the internet while your there keep us updated....but i guess thats still aways away huh?

Kalgatha said:
sweet...i wish i had someone that loved ME that much....*crys in self pity*

*huggles*
ME TOOO *Crys* :(

Btw bob, thats pretty amazing i really do hope everything goes the way you want to too,sounds like you and your girl really do have the something special that a r/ship needS! :)

Back
Top Bottom