The Dare Society

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
Ok...im attempting to creat a society of ppl or person that will come up w/ dares for others in the society to do...now if you do one you can MAKE the person you dids dare do yours. get what im saying?? well...no one has to join...but i thought it would be fun. just keep it clean (ie nothing that will get you in trouble b/c of public exposure...anyting else w/ the law is ok tho :D). if you wanna join just make a post saying i wanna join and your in...if you get a dare or someone says one you wanna do tell us when your done...or this can just be a thread to talk about dares and stupid stuff that hurts...i don't care :D

I dare you to bake me a cake and write "I love BanChan" on it and then take pictures, and have a picture of you eating it....

lol...allright...i dare you to make a sign saying "i love kalgatha" and walk around wal-mart w/ it taped to your shirt :D take pics too :p

o_o I'm scared. You know some Counter-Strike clan made it so the kids had to do that. The clan was called

My g0t, or something, it was hilraious, to join you had to bake a cake saying "My g0t owns me" and show a picture eating it, and this really fat kid did it, and instead of being allowed to joing, he got banned from the forum and everyone bagged on him for being fat.

I love cruel people.

a few weeks ago, me and my mates went into mcdonalds drive thru on bikes and bought a few chocolate sundaes and we recorded it if no one believes me, all these ppl were crackin up and takin photos of us. we were like kings or something

LMAO!! he got banned for being fat?!?!? AHAHAHAHA!! i do want a cake tho...so i think ill bake one...and write that on it just for fun :D lol

ill just edit this...but when we have a football game we usually just wonder around the city (rather small but still) and we all walked through the McDonald's drive through once...it was awesome...we looked like a friggin army or sumthing!! and there was this dumbA$$ in the grade below us ... well he got the bright idea to steal from the dollar store...well..it don't have cameras so it aint' that hard...he did it ... got out...then started running around their parking lot yelling what he did and celebrating!! needless to say he then got caught and was arrested even tho he was like 13

Kalgatha said:
LMAO!! he got banned for being fat?!?!? AHAHAHAHA!! i do want a cake tho...so i think ill bake one...and write that on it just for fun :D lol

ill just edit this...but when we have a football game we usually just wonder around the city (rather small but still) and we all walked through the McDonald's drive through once...it was awesome...we looked like a friggin army or sumthing!! and there was this dumbA$$ in the grade below us ... well he got the bright idea to steal from the dollar store...well..it don't have cameras so it aint' that hard...he did it ... got out...then started running around their parking lot yelling what he did and celebrating!! needless to say he then got caught and was arrested even tho he was like 13

o_o that sucks, I got arrested when I was... 12 for tagging. I don't like cake... unless it's ICE CREAM CAAAAAAAAAKE!

3.jpg

did you do that??!?!?! thats awesome!! lol we call that graffiti or sumthing like that :D lol you in somekinda gang or sumthing or just for fun??

Back
Top Bottom