The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

Maurice said:
Kal, couldn't access your image with guitar, by clicking, pity.I like to see what people look like, on the previous website they had a gallery where members could put pictures of themselves &/or their rigs, how cool was that!
i don't understand what your saying. you said my name...then you said you couldn't access my image w/ guitar by clicking?? mebbie you thought that it was me the posted the pic?? idk...confuzed...and scared :D

jac006 said:
Ok... here's me.

I'm playing a keyboard, if you're wondering.

That's me at tae kwon do, kicking some dude, my master acutally... lol.

That's just another pic of the same place... doing another though... lol.

sweet...you can jump can't ya?? lol i did tae kwondo for awhile...got my black belt and quit...kinda got tired of it...but now i miss it...but even if i wanted to start back up i couldn't cuz of football. i used to play the keyboard too...last year actually...but i gave that up for football too...never was very good tho. how far are you w/ you tae kwondo training? and what organization do you train w/?

Kalgatha said:
sweet...you can jump can't ya?? lol i did tae kwondo for awhile...got my black belt and quit...kinda got tired of it...but now i miss it...but even if i wanted to start back up i couldn't cuz of football. i used to play the keyboard too...last year actually...but i gave that up for football too...never was very good tho. how far are you w/ you tae kwondo training? and what organization do you train w/?

I got my 2nd degree black belt and then I stopped... lol. Time consuming, it was. I trained with tae ryong tae kwon do. Yeah... took me 6 years to get 2nd degree but hey... now I can take anyone on without a gun... lol. :D

lol...good for you!! i wish i woulda stayed at least a little longer...but i don't really have a fear for my wel being physically...im pretty sure i can handle myself. if i absolutly have to i know how to fight dirty :D

Hey Draconum made a good point ...
Not all guyz are what people think they are, some of them actually care about their life and don't want to waste it, that is if you don't count all the time on the computer ;) But hey, your learning something ...
Some people mature much earlier that the average Joe, its something thats different for everyone, someone may mature today but someone else may not for another year or two, it doesn't matter, it will happen sometime
Hey, GG, we still haven't gotten a picture of you ! :D

I think that we should see a picture of g.g most other peope have posted a picture, please GG

I second that !
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please GG

Back
Top Bottom