Planet Side

jcon89 said:
well thats only because people dont bother to actually pay the 15 to try it out. it is free for the first month you have it. try it out and tell me if you like it. :p
lol gimme 15$ :D thats the problem...i would but idon't have the money :p

but you still gotta buy the game...that what 50$?? i can' afford to pay the 15$ what makes you think that i can pay for the game!! lol well...ill ask my friend if i can play on his account (i doubt it will happen) but im a good watcher...so i could watch him play for awhile and kinda get a feel for it

lol i think its 45 now, but if your friend lets you play, try it out. i think its worth it. i dont have 15 a month either lol my dad pays for it! that is the only money he grants me lol

First of all dont post about GW or WOW Cause this post is about planetside Jesus. If it says planetside its not WOW or GW its planetside dont make bad comments and dont post about some other game post in another forum about it Planetside And Only Planetside!

Why should we make multiple threads about games pal? We don't have to and are not allowed so we should be able to express our own opinions..

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom