2gb To Blow Quick

Haha, just search a BitTorrent... Shareaza, Bearshare, Kazaa... they're generally there.

Of course, it is for testing purposes! You have to get the DVDs when they come out if you download the Film. That is a matter of honour. You can't steal Films! It is bad and dishonourable!

Don't make me purge your souls! I will! Don't make me!

...i don't know anything about bittorrents...ive seen sumthing once on Attack of the show...but i still didn't understand it...how EXACTLY do i go about getting a bit torrent or w/e

Bittorent is awesome, Kalgatha, if u want to start using bittorrent just search on google, or PM me. I'll help u with whatever u need.

lol u do know u guys are talking about downloading videos illegally right? (not that i havent slipped a few under my belt) but come on... open discussion? lol

jcon89 said:
lol u do know u guys are talking about downloading videos illegally right? (not that i havent slipped a few under my belt) but come on... open discussion? lol

well,I never said to him that download illegal stuff :D. "Bittorent is awesome, Kalgatha, if u want to start using bittorrent just search on google, or PM me. I'll help u with whatever u need."
bittorrent is completely legal. Though if u download some copyrighted material then it becomes illegal, but hey who would do that? :D

Bittorent owns :) I LOVE IT. You get a lot of stuff off bittorents. And 2 GB DL wow hehe. I'm working on a 5 GB file or w/e atm. Tooken me a week so far. Prob finish it up tonight.

daemon said:
well,I never said to him that download illegal stuff :D. "Bittorent is awesome, Kalgatha, if u want to start using bittorrent just search on google, or PM me. I'll help u with whatever u need."
bittorrent is completely legal. Though if u download some copyrighted material then it becomes illegal, but hey who would do that? :D
That's why you have to swear on yuor Honour that you will buy the DVD if you like the Film, and delete the File if you don't :D

Never share the copyrighted stuff you download if you're going to keep it until the DVD is out!

Back
Top Bottom