Planet Side

hmmm, why dont you just get world of warcraft? it is the same price, and it is an absolutely huge game. if you have a good computer on it, you dont get lag. i havent played planetside so i cant judge, but WoW is the best MMORPG i have ever played.

Please Post About Planetside if you want to im about to make some more threads About other games anyone have any suggestions?

Dang my subsciptions down! Ill be back on soon :(. Remember go to Http://www.fileplanet.com/
to find it. If you start playying then post your Race, Name, And Server. And ill join you once i get back on. My server is Markov, SbwKiller92Xeon, Vanu. Ill meet ya there. :D

i understand that you love the game...and you want ppl to play it ect...but apparently other ppl here don't eitehr like it or want to play it or...sumthing...srry dude...and id also like to point out that you just quad posted!!

Kalgatha said:
b/c guild wars is right behind it and you have free gameplay on it :D

very sorry but you are sadly mistaken if you think guild wars is close to world of warcraft. i have played both a lot, and i would pay $15 for wow over gw any day.

well...im taking my friends word on that...cuz i haven't played WOW...just GW and i love it!!! ...but according to the reveiws on G4 GW actually wins 50% of the time :D

well thats only because people dont bother to actually pay the 15 to try it out. it is free for the first month you have it. try it out and tell me if you like it. :p

Back
Top Bottom