Bad Dream (Firefox)

mwahaha...

Kalgatha said:
like dyserq and GG i too have trouble goin to sleep at night...but TV puts me too sleep too!! ... wonder why?? like ill watch TV and be tired as hell...then when i turn off my TV while laying in bed and not even moving so much as a finger to turn it off...im wide awake!! crazy...then i just lay there for hours on end. if i do just keep the TV on im usually watching a move , DVD, so when its done it goes to the menu screen and plays the same thing over and over and over and over and.... well you get the point...and it semi wakes me up...and i lay there...semi consious (sp). and get mad at it cuz its the same thing over and over and over and over and... i just want it to shut up...but b/c im semi consious (sp) i don't know how to do anything so i just get madder...and end up waking completly up and getting madder...cuz its usually like 6:00 in the morn by then
and about the dreams...i have a dream once in a blue moon...not very often in other words...and if i do...their not about computers either..you guys know what im talking about :D lol srry GG :p

LMFAO!!!!!

Kalgatha,Kalgatha,Kalgatha...
Have i told you how much you ROCK!?:D
Your SO freck'n funny! :p
Your like one of the top 5 awesomeness(like that word..lol) person on CF!I reckon!

And dont be sorry, girls get those too ya no ;)
...just pretend i didnt just say that...

Lord Kalthorn said:
There are far better things to dream about than Computers. Like... Technoman. World Domination. Technoman. Omnipotence. Technoman.

lol yeah thats true, thats alss bills dream

Rofl, i dream about other things too :p
And computers too :D
I'm only growing so please don't tease me :(

Re: mwahaha...

geek_gal said:
LMFAO!!!!!

Kalgatha,Kalgatha,Kalgatha...
Have i told you how much you ROCK!?:D
Your SO freck'n funny! :p
Your like one of the top 5 awesomeness(like that word..lol) person on CF!I reckon!

...just pretend i didnt just say that...
thankyou *bows cheerfully*

geek_gal said:

re-hee-hee-hee-heally*said like ace ventura* well...you learn sumthing every day huh? lol

lolol computers are the only thing i dream about now. the other night i dreamt that i was actually my character in world of warcraft. my name was jaktheripper and everything!! it was so wierd, but i guess thats what i get for playing the game 14 hours straight.

lol we had a lock in at the cortex one time and i played Call of Duty the entire time!! this was like a year and a half ago but...when i got home i was so tired i couldn't stay awake but i didn't want to sleep...but i slept for like a hour and got up...kinda....delusional...i was disoreinted and didn't know anything...but when i was walkin down stairs i could swear when i looked out the window that there was 4 us army rangers or w/e running through the woods behind my house...they didn't look like real lfe rangers but the exact same as in COD ... same textures and graphics everything :D it was freaky...then this other time i was in a chess tournament and thats all i was thinking about constantly for hours on hours...but after all that concentration after it was over it was hard to let go...so i started seeing things again...kinda goin outa my mind...but anyway...we were standing in line for McDonalds and there was these chicks in front of us and i saw them as chess pieces...one was a rook and one was a bishop...and in my mind we had to kill em...was kinda weird and only lasted a couple of minuetes...but still it happend :D

Back
Top Bottom