Any Chance Of Custom Avatars?

I really dont see what difference it makes....... theres been soooooooo many threads on this subject, and those, like this one soon, have been locked..... its pointless asking, the rules have been set, and you should follow them... i personally dont see what the big deal with custom avatars are, theres plenty to choose from in the user CP...

May be if at 5000 posts you should be able to have custom avatars? That way we won't have to add a new rank. :) See, simple.

I think you've lost count of the number of locked threads regarding this issue.

Also, the number of times David said no.

It's all well and good David doesn't allow it, but I don't think he ever said why? Probably the obvious issue of upsetting people through offensive pics I guess.

I wasnt asking to do it, I was posting a simple poll lol

And Actually, Ive been on a ton of websites where they let customs and it doesnt take that long to load o_O

I would think maybe more along the lines of time youve been here if it ever happened, maybe say 6 months or something and you can link to an avatar *shrug* If the admin wanted to put up new updated ones (since Ive noticed theyve updated quite a bit) I could volunteer to make a few

i still dont see why you want custom avatars though... whats wrong with the ones on the site??

Back
Top Bottom