The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

GG How do you make such long posts, although i have exceeded the limit of words once.

Steven12 said:
GG How do you make such long posts, although i have exceeded the limit of words once.

by typing...

also, where did the photos go?? theres hardly any photos in this thread so far.....

It's quite interesting listening to people talk about how people mature as such and what not. Yes it may be a proven fact that "school" males mature faster then "school" girls but I've been homeschool for 7 years (no it's not what your think, my parents don't teach me and they don't hire anybody to teach me I learnt by myself) but this recent year I went to highschool for gr9 and I didn't quite fine, I enjoyed it. Most of my friends are older then me :p because I didn't take the classes normal gr9's would take because I was homeschool before the fact... but anyways off that, I'm jsut saying that these facts about males maturing slower then females are most likly done on kids wh have gone to school compared to kids who have not and everybody should know that school does effect your behavior is a way and it probably effects a males behavior more so because most males have a "I don't give a shit" additude compared to females. but most of the Male population is less mature untill a certain age then the female population, but not all of the male population is like that. So I'm just saying... anyways here's my picture :p

Chris

meandguitars.jpg

this is a picture of me and my guitars.

Hello, I'm back!, you're right, Kal is 15, going on 16, if you go right to the top of this page, theres a row of lozenge shape buttons, click on "members", & it takes you to a complete list, now click on a letter, & you'll get a list of names, click on the name you want, & you'll get his/her profile, not everyone states their birth date though,..........cool, huh?, have fun, let me know how you get on.

Maurice

************************************************************************************************************

geek_gal said:
No i mean Kal for eg isnt 13, i dont think, isnt he like 16..thats what i means, but n/m...i didt mean no harm if i did...
so mature...*looks blankly at you*
Thats something new..never been called that before lol...
im not mature, im very immature..Thats true tho about females mature much faster than males, thats a proven fact :p

All i will say is, Im sorry about that..
And thanks about that, wish you luck with your life too.
..but by saying 'bye' sounds like...well bye wont talk to ya again..

headphones.gif
heheh thats really cute! aww :-D

Any time ;) ..

Thats true we need it at times..or things just go...argh...

Ok i will get back on topic just for you bob...

Kalgatha when(or if you want to) you get a pic up i will, but we have to do it at the same time lol...and i need to get my scanner/webcam fixed aswell..silly thing..*grr*

draconum said:
It's quite interesting listening to people talk about how people mature as such and what not. Yes it may be a proven fact that "school" males mature faster then "school" girls but I've been homeschool for 7 years (no it's not what your think, my parents don't teach me and they don't hire anybody to teach me I learnt by myself) but this recent year I went to highschool for gr9 and I didn't quite fine, I enjoyed it. Most of my friends are older then me :p because I didn't take the classes normal gr9's would take because I was homeschool before the fact... but anyways off that, I'm jsut saying that these facts about males maturing slower then females are most likly done on kids wh have gone to school compared to kids who have not and everybody should know that school does effect your behavior is a way and it probably effects a males behavior more so because most males have a "I don't give a shit" additude compared to females. but most of the Male population is less mature untill a certain age then the female population, but not all of the male population is like that. So I'm just saying... anyways here's my picture :p

Chris

[IMG*]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a267/chriskrasy/meandguitars.jpg[/IMG]

this is a picture of me and my guitars.

Do you shave your legs?

MarxSoccer said:
Do you shave your legs?
Kal, couldn't access your image with guitar, by clicking, pity.I like to see what people look like, on the previous website they had a gallery where members could put pictures of themselves &/or their rigs, how cool was that!

Ok... here's me.

I'm playing a keyboard, if you're wondering.

That's me at tae kwon do, kicking some dude, my master acutally... lol.

That's just another pic of the same place... doing another though... lol.

Back
Top Bottom