Oops

DJ Stephen

Fully Optimized
Hi, I just did something really funny,

I got a little test tube with a lid and put some lynx deodrant and my Modern senses aftershave in it, I put the lid on and shook it, the lid popped off and it went everywhere..lol,

What do you think?

Steve

Ha ha! Tough luck... And your far to young for aftershave! Trying to woo over the ladies at your age steven? :rolleyes: What will be next?

shhh... Of course im attracting ladies..lol, It was well funny, reuined my homework, have you ever done stuff like that?

Oh Ive done a fair amount of stupid stuff in my time....I set fire to my entire bedroom wall, Ive blew up my light with a BB gun and Ive sprayed deodrant in my mouth

And Im always nearly dying...Ive been run over, ive crashed my motorbike already and ive almost fallen off a very high bridge

I caught my self on fire, fell out alot of tree's, fell into alot of pricker bushes, nearly fell off a 4 wheeler, when I was little I drove right into a concrete wall with my toy car.. I never cried so hard for so long..

lmao, the funniest thing ive seen is when i was at a fishing lake... there were people on quad bikes there, one of them sped down towards the bridge over the feeder stream, went behind the trees and didnt come out again... all i heard was a splash, that was funny..... they just went behind the trees and disappeared...

Back
Top Bottom