Bit of trouble..

Bob, Nervousness is fine, but have faith in yourself, I have faith in you. You can do ANYTHING you set your mind to. Physically, Mentally, YOU control the limits Bob, and the skys the limit.

yeah ill say your strong...now i've never actually seen you physically...but 60 pushups and 110 crunches and 30-40 curls aint nuthing...

sensei ... you should be a motivational speaker or sumthing :D lol

Kalgatha said:
yeah ill say your strong...now i've never actually seen you physically...but 60 pushups and 110 crunches and 30-40 curls aint nuthing...

Yea, I do 25 push ups take a rest then another 25 and ya know.. So fourth..

I've been pushing my self alot..

i havent' tried doin just pushups lately...w/ football and everything we just use bench. do you know how much you can max on bench?

Not exacltly sure like 185 I thought never benched much..

My legs are strong..

Used to do about 600+ kilos or pounds something

like squat 600!!! holy crap!!!! i got weak legs. don't do very much at all...only like 280lbs. and i hope to get my bench up alot too...i also max 185. but good god ... 600!!! how in the hell does you bones not break?? lol

Anyways, if you get in, make sure you send me some cool Air Force stuff...PM for where to send it :D

squat loaded leg press, seated leg press i maxed out at 500, I want to get a gym membership here at my dad's if I find a job

You can send me the bills for the things you bought for me :D I'll gladly pay you back.

Back
Top Bottom