Where Ive been the past week...

i am taking advanced classes LK ... i have to :D ... stupid teachers :p...but i thought he said country too at first...lol

Oh! Haha. See now :p I made the mistake then! Luckily I don't even try to claim to be a good typer :D

What is Pre AP English?

And good for you Kalgatha! I'll have to add you on MSN, I'd love you hear what sort of stuff you're doing! Of all the things I don't miss from College, the travelling, Business Studies, the crappy food, the endless spare time 40 miles from home... the only think I miss is the Maths...

hmm...i never understood the MSN message thing either...were, and how can i get it?? cuz i don't right now :( but if you tell how i will gladly...i kinda been needin it anyway :D cuz thats like what everyone else here uses :p

I dunno, just advanced english I guess. I've been an MT and in TLA since third grade. So, MT- Math Talented I think, TLA, Talented language arts. Im a year ahead of everyone in math, and I had to take Pre AP english. My assignment for that class is to red certain parts of this mythology book and write two two page reflections. It sucks rofl.

that does suck...how old are you?? and were are you at?? our teachers usually go easy on us... but im movin up to HS so idk about them :(

Wow, lots of high achievers indeed

Myself, im in the top 5% in the country grade wise for Highschool level ^_^

Anyways: I wanna fly! Teach me teach me!

Back
Top Bottom