Bad Dream (Firefox)

no i dream about other more intresting things . f**k computers they have no room in my dreams lol

technoman said:
no i dream about other more intresting things . f**k computers they have no room in my dreams lol

LOL, i was totally waiting for someone to say something along those lines... ;)

No not ___ computers the ROCK!
Computers = my life ...

At least there better than most males :rolleyes:
In a few ways lol :p

edit: Theres always room for computers, spesh in dreams...
I mean you could add a computer per say to your other dreams ;)
Get the best outta dream that way..lol :p

technoman said:
i had a well bad dream last night read on and i will explain ...

there was a new version of Firefox out 1.0.7 and Mozilla charged £30 for the new release so as a Firefox fan i paid the price only to find out they cleared my bank account :eek:

lol anyway thought i would share that with you !!!
Who would spend £30 on Firefox? Who would give an Open-Source program money? What sort of a crazy dream is this! It is sick! You have given me Day-Mares!

Have to agree with technoman though, why would you dream about Computers? Unless of course your dream took you to an office environment, in which case Computers could be part of the props for the dream...

There are far better things to dream about than Computers. Like... Technoman. World Domination. Technoman. Omnipotence. Technoman.

like dyserq and GG i too have trouble goin to sleep at night...but TV puts me too sleep too!! ... wonder why?? like ill watch TV and be tired as hell...then when i turn off my TV while laying in bed and not even moving so much as a finger to turn it off...im wide awake!! crazy...then i just lay there for hours on end. if i do just keep the TV on im usually watching a move , DVD, so when its done it goes to the menu screen and plays the same thing over and over and over and over and.... well you get the point...and it semi wakes me up...and i lay there...semi consious (sp). and get mad at it cuz its the same thing over and over and over and over and... i just want it to shut up...but b/c im semi consious (sp) i don't know how to do anything so i just get madder...and end up waking completly up and getting madder...cuz its usually like 6:00 in the morn by then :D

and about the dreams...i have a dream once in a blue moon...not very often in other words...and if i do...their not about computers either...:D you guys know what im talking about :D lol srry GG :p

Haha. Not about Computer... they must be about the amazing Microsoft Corporate Campus at Redmond?

I get those dreams sometimes...

Back
Top Bottom