any nutritionists here? i need advice

ChuNalt787

In Runtime
Well today I officialy started my diet. I am trying to get a running regiment together. I figured I would just slowly add to it day by day. I also picked up some of that trim spa cause someone told me it would help surpress my appetite. What I wanted to know were some good meals that I could eat that are healthy. I have been lookin at the labels recently and realized what horrible stuff I had been eating. I just never really understood how bad some of the stuff is. BTW im 17 almost 18 and im about 260. I naturaly am big but I do need to loose weight so im not one of those guys that has trouble walking and is 100% fat. So anyone have any ideas? This would also include going out for food cause I have off campus lunch.

...McDonald's Big Mac!! best food for you diet!! lol jk...uhh...if you wanna lose weight and get muscle join your schools football team!! lol uhh...salad is a popular one...my mom is a RN so i could ask her...she knows alot. i know it sounds like i just adore my mom ... cuz shes my mom...but she really does :p lol.

Well the thing is I got the muscels I just need to loose the fat, then again more muscel cant hurt. I used to be in football but 5a texas football is worse than prison. wasnt for me at all.

ohh...that must suck...im in 4a AR :D its pretty bad...but then again im one of em that is "one of the guys" is a way to put it i guess...no actual uhh...contact is ever made...we would kill someone if it was...but we mess around alot...:D idk what its like down there..but we would never do sumthing like that!! uhh...well...my mom is working right now but when she gets home ill ask her for ya :D

ChuNalt787 said:
Well today I officialy started my diet. I am trying to get a running regiment together. I figured I would just slowly add to it day by day. I also picked up some of that trim spa cause someone told me it would help surpress my appetite. What I wanted to know were some good meals that I could eat that are healthy. I have been lookin at the labels recently and realized what horrible stuff I had been eating. I just never really understood how bad some of the stuff is. BTW im 17 almost 18 and im about 260. I naturaly am big but I do need to loose weight so im not one of those guys that has trouble walking and is 100% fat. So anyone have any ideas? This would also include going out for food cause I have off campus lunch.

I'm 18, 6'0 238 pounds but I personally found it easy for me now. I've only been eating dinner and working out at night. Like, I am not touching chips, cookies, ice cream, none of that stuff.

I get in 60 push up's, 110 sit ups, 30-40 curls with my weights. I eat grilled chicken with salad.

ya im hoping it will get easier. I passed right by a cake and sweet roll that my mom had put out and didnt even eat it. Man i love those cakes.

any other good ideas? the salad with chicken actualy sounds good

it is...those McDonalds ones...as long as you don't use any or to much salad dressing its pretty good for ya...latly i haven't had cravings for "junk food" like i used to either. i used to be kinda chubby...but thanx to football im slimin up! not quite got the ripped abs or defined legs like on the bowflex commercial ... but im alot slimmer than i used to be

ChuNalt787 said:
ya im hoping it will get easier. I passed right by a cake and sweet roll that my mom had put out and didnt even eat it. Man i love those cakes.

any other good ideas? the salad with chicken actualy sounds good

I have oil and vinegar and croutons with my salad it is the best man, like mmmmmmmm good

But since at my Dad's I only eat what they cook now. No cookies or chips though or any junk food had 2 sodas tonight thats it. I wont touch soda for another week now.

yeah...soda's are what kill it for me...i drink em constantly and cant stop..have to force myself...altho every since my mom has been getting lemonade ive been doin pretty good...except when goin to like taco bell...then its a large dr. pepper :D

Kalgatha said:
yeah...soda's are what kill it for me...i drink em constantly and cant stop..have to force myself...altho every since my mom has been getting lemonade ive been doin pretty good...except when goin to like taco bell...then its a large dr. pepper :D

owned

Back
Top Bottom