Free Alienware Desktop Or Laptop Not Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spude1112

BSOD
Hi

This is a one in a lifetime opportunity to get a free laptop or computer and I can promise you this is no scam or joke. This website and deal has been approved by the BBC.

These Are The Deals:

Area-51™ 5500 Alienware Gaming Machine (30 Referrals) Valued At £1,338

Sentia™ 3200 Alienware Gaming Laptop (25 Referrals) Valued At £999

Aurora™ 5500 Alienware Gaming Machine (35 Referrals) Valued At £1,658

To get one of these fantastic machines follow the instructions below.

1. Copy The link and paste it into your browser

2 Register with all your details and chose the item you wish to receive.

3 .Do a ten pound payment in the deal category

4. Get the amount of referrals needed for the selected item and get them to sign up for a deal

5.Once you get the amount to sign up and do a deal you will have to confirm address and you item will be posted

Spude1112 said:
Hi

I would normally have told you this was spam which is not allowed here, but before I do, prove to me that this is worthwhile, I've had a look at the site, & it looks to me that the odds of getting anything free here are thousands, or tens of thousands to one against, & if you agree, as I feel you must, I'll be back to delete the link, if you don't answer me, I'll come back & close your account, either way you lose. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a one in a lifetime opportunity to get a free laptop or computer and I can promise you this is no scam or joke. This website and deal has been approved by the BBC.

These Are The Deals:

Area-51™ 5500 Alienware Gaming Machine (30 Referrals) Valued At £1,338

Sentia™ 3200 Alienware Gaming Laptop (25 Referrals) Valued At £999

Aurora™ 5500 Alienware Gaming Machine (35 Referrals) Valued At £1,658

To get one of these fantastic machines follow the instructions below.

1. Copy The link and paste it into your browser

2 Register with all your details and chose the item you wish to receive.

4. Get the amount of referrals needed for the selected item and get them to sign up for a deal

5.Once you get the amount to sign up and do a deal you will have to confirm address and you item will be posted

Noooooo Its A Scam Dont Fall For It

Ok so how can you tell me this is not a scam in the link it says referral. And if you refer someone they get someThing free. First of all dont be such a ass. Sorry dave trying to set someone straight. Second of all. NO ONE CARES. if we are on the internet that means we have a comp. Get a life jesus :(
i can show you a thousands of links like that.I signed up for one nothing
Did you check if they have a certificate of trust? They dont have one that tells you its all a scam. I bet your just a owner of the site cause. your still a rank of a newbie so that means you probably just look for forums. And posted the fake site. So you get free cash and people become mad and you get away with it! GROW UP! NO ONE CARES ANYMORE!

Re: Noooooo Its A Scam Dont Fall For It

<$XeoN>Killer92 said:
Ok so how can you tell me this is not a scam in the link it says referral. And if you refer someone they get someThing free. First of all dont be such a ass. Sorry dave trying to set someone straight. Second of all. NO ONE CARES. if we are on the internet that means we have a comp. Get a life jesus :(
i can show you a thousands of links like that.I signed up for one nothing
Did you check if they have a certificate of trust? They dont have one that tells you its all a scam. I bet your just a owner of the site cause. your still a rank of a newbie so that means you probably just look for forums. And posted the fake site. So you get free cash and people become mad and you get away with it! GROW UP! NO ONE CARES ANYMORE!
Well said
thumbs.gif
, thank God someone has some sense, who's this "Dave" you referred to, anyway?,PM me, if you'd rather.

thank you Maurice can you you ban him. We dont want bunch of spam. The forums are for smart people and for smart people only. Not for spam. I respect the forum.

Spude1112 permenant ban for linking to a pyramid scheme,

pyramid schemes are illegal under UK and US law.
http://www.dti.gov.uk/ccp/topics1/facts/pyramid.htm

basically it is illegal to encourage people to invest ina multilayer scheme because it is a known certainty that the chain will break.

the first person may be able to convince ten people to pay up so that they get a laptop or something but further down the chain the population runs thin so the scheme extinguishes it's self.

Money is never actually made, it is just distributed, but at each point a product enters the scheme money is lost from within the pyramid.

It's not right lawfully or morally to encourage people to invest in insecure schemes.

(all links edited from the thread)

I did far more research than you did before deleting the links, because I like to know that I am right when editing out BS like this.

How about you actually read your research MATE?

Free iPods

There is no such thing as a free lunch. But there might be such a thing as a free iPod, or a free flatscreen TV.

Big American companies are now offering free goodies in return for young consumers trying out their products. There must be a catch, surely...

Nothing about money changing hands here.

I say again
it's the invitation to invest in this scheme that makes it dodgy.

read the information I linked above from the DTI (Department of Trade and Industry) site.

There is only one site linked in the article (freeipods.com) and even that is a little sketchy, in fact they specifically disclaim any guarentee or involvement in the site.

Besides which the site freeipods.com is owned and controlled by gratis internet which is based in the states.
Gratis Internet
Domain Administrator
PO Box 50945
Washington DC, DC 20091
US
Phone: (202) 595-9123
Fax..: 202.478.0817
Email: domains@gratisinternet.com
the site that was linked is owned by some guy called Alan Moss who lives in Harlow London.(hardly the multinational BBC endorsed company you are comparing it to now is it?

Alan Moss
4 Gravel Pit Farm
Harlow
CM19 4LX
GB

further to that free Ipods use Rackspace as a host, and own a block of addresses inside of the rackspace range, (rack space is probably the worlsd most premium hosting service) whilst the site in question has much cheaper hosting at plannet internet services in Texas, and has just one Ip address -so no block rental there. in fact the site is sitting on a shared server...

So... If I'm reading you correctly...

research points that freeipods .com has users sign up to it's sponsors products or services and rewards you for this. (which is fair enough, I have a friend who's been doing online surveys in return for money for years).
But you think that you can compare a multinational company to a small backroom workshop outfit... opperating from discount servers based in texas. whilst they guy is some lonely persona sitting in a residential address in London?

You evidence does not back up your right to post those links. it was still spam.
it still looks like a scam...

and as I said, as it encourages you to invest money...

IT IS IN FACT ILLEGAL IN BOTH BRITAIN AND THE US.

the links will stay removed.
Sixovus I know that you are the same member as
Spude1112 because your IP addreses match. now either accept the decision to remove the dodgy posts made earlier or say goodbye to another account.

it's your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom