Internet love/dating

honestly i thought about trying it once too. but i didn't ... cuz now i do actually have a g/f :D im so happy...tho it is a long distance relationship...we met at church camp this summer :p church camp is fun!! lol

To be honest I'm impartial to the whole thing. For friends, I personally find I find alot more friends offline than online; my parents have always kind of been "in" with the whole biker scene locally, and me being an appreciater of rock/metal/biker music myself, I find I'll always fit in and am considered "one of the guys" by most. Sure, I meet friends online that do turn out to be good friends, but I get along with my offline mates alot more. For me, I'd much rather go to a barbeque in a friends back garden, drink a few beers and enjoy myself than sit around all day talking to people I've probably never met before, and probably will never do.

As for dating ... I'm not fussed; I have a few friends who went into the whole net relationship thing, and for them, it worked, and I respect it, but personally I'd much rather go out and find a person and be able to look them in the eyes, hold them etc, than be restricted to just looking at them through a computer screen.

But if it works for a person, then go for it, just make sure you know you trust them first if you plan on having a meet up.

Love over the internet I believe its possible. MY friend has been dating this one chick he meant when he was gee around 14 online. They've been going steady for nearly 2 years now. Personnelly I perfer face to face encounters. but i'm not closed up to finding someone i like online.

my freshman math teacher met her husband on the internet. not sure what medium though. I guess they are in love. She is a total nut though. Complete looser. So ya it kinda cancels out.

Haha. Two weeks ago, I could have said yes I am still in a great relationship from the Internet, but you probably all know what it is like to be 17 and 16, no time at all, and time zones mess things up even more. I'd still recommend it to anybody though!

my mom knew this guy on the internet for a very long time, and what do ya know... shes married!! lol this man is awesome he is actually from egypt and he has degrees and is a certified computer and networking technician. !! he wants to start a business w/ me after he teaches me everything about computers.

she was a success, but im still not so sure about internet dating. i dont like the thought of it.

Back
Top Bottom