The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

Maurice said:
-----------------------------------------------------
I agree with everything you say, I'm not sucking up, what you say is so true, as to my comments about the three "lads" that you said you wanted photos of, perhaps I was being old fashioned, [I am 74 after all!] guy's around that age take older women too seriously & fantasize, I know I did, it's part of growing up, they grow out of it.
To sum up, you meant no harm, & didn't know how young they are, I know for a fact that there are at least forty members under eighteen, this ia very "young" orientated site, which is good, but the plain fact remains that I have never banned anyone over the age of sixteen, & I've banned plenty, & they really needed banning, believe me!!, profanities PLENTY of "F" words, etc.
Finally, no, I didn't see those particular pictures, but last week a member who had been barred, put two photos of naked males who were, shall I say, in an "excited state", in his post, together with a lot of "F" words, I immediatly edited out the whole post, & reported what I had done & why, & as the mods are required to do, believe me, there are some sick minds out there, unfortunately there are a lot of them on CF.
Please carry on enjoying CF, in spite of all this.

Best wishes,
Maurice.

Thanks Maurice…btw

Maurice said:
as to my comments about the three "lads" that you said you wanted photos of, perhaps I was being old fashioned, [I am 74 after all!] guy's around that age take older women too seriously & fantasize, I know I did, it's part of growing up, they grow out of it

But i still don't get what that had to to with anything in the first place..

Yeah i said about wanting to see them..but im sure there not that young, plus i was joke'n around in a way, coz those people i pointed out i find really stick out and there awesome people i reakon so yeah i want to see them..But i was just stri'n...And i hope they do relise that :)

And im not ‘ an older women '..lol im 16… but yeah..

Just so you no Maurice you kinda lost me in your posts a little :confused:

Thanks

x.x.x
G.G

geek_gal said:
Thanks Maurice…btw

But i still don't get what that had to to with anything in the first place..

Yeah i said about wanting to see them..but im sure there not that young, plus i was joke'n around in a way, coz those people i pointed out i find really stick out and there awesome people i reakon so yeah i want to see them..But i was just stri'n...And i hope they do relise that :)

And im not ‘ an older women '..lol im 16… but yeah..

Just so you no Maurice you kinda lost me in your posts a little :confused:

Thanks

x.x.x
G.G
They are that young, believe me, I have ways of finding out, the big surprise is your age, you come across as a woman in her mid twenties, wow!!, you sound so mature, but as you know, females mature much faster than males, in school, 15 year-old boys, are day-dreaming about girls, whereas most girls of the same age knuckle down to learning, the scale is:- 15 year old boys = 20 year old girls

Think I'll end this subject right here & now, I seem to confuse you all the time, must be the age difference, if my late wife had been able to have children, we might have had a grand daughter your age, you, young lady, will do well in life, I can tell, all the best in all you do, 'bye,

Maurice
This is you------->
headphones.gif

Maurice said:
females mature much faster than males, in school, 15 year-old boys, are day-dreaming about girls, whereas most girls of the same age knuckle down to learning, the scale is:- 15 year old boys = 20 year old girls

hmm...now idk but i think you got that backwards ... 20 year old boys = 15 year old girls :D lol but like i said idk...

geek_gal said:

aww GG ... you make me feel so loved :D thanx ;) lol

Kalgatha said:
hmm...now idk but i think you got that backwards ... 20 year old boys = 15 year old girls :D lol but like i said idk...

aww GG ... you make me feel so loved :D thanx ;) lol
No, I was right in the first place, males are slower than females, statistics prove this, boys do much better at males only schools, it's a hormones thing, it just takes an old guy like me to admit it,....I wouldn't have admitted it when I was your age, of course!!

i agree w/ you the typical male is slower than the typical female...but you said that the younger male equals that older female...thats the part i don't get...

BobTheLOL said:
Can we stay on topic..
Are you asking me ? if so, we've been here before, even David doesn't mind some banter, says it lightens up the forums sometimes

Maurice said:
Are you asking me ? if so, we've been here before, even David doesn't mind some banter, says it lightens up the forums sometimes

Never directed it towards anyone just asking stay on topic..

Girls do get higher Grades than Guys over all; but in most cases it will be a Guy or Guys who gets the highest scores in a whole class, every single time. I don't know a class in my entire school where Girls dominated the top groups, the best in the class were guys.

What's the topic? Oh! Haha. Let's not get on topic... after what happened last time when we did :p

Maurice said:
They are that young, believe me, I have ways of finding out, the big surprise is your age, you come across as a woman in her mid twenties, wow!!, you sound so mature, but as you know, females mature much faster than males, in school, 15 year-old boys, are day-dreaming about girls, whereas most girls of the same age knuckle down to learning, the scale is:- 15 year old boys = 20 year old girls
Think I'll end this subject right here & now, I seem to confuse you all the time, must be the age difference, if my late wife had been able to have children, we might have had a grand daughter your age, you, young lady, will do well in life, I can tell, all the best in all you do, 'bye,

Maurice
This is you------->
headphones.gif

No i mean Kal for eg isnt 13, i dont think, isnt he like 16..thats what i means, but n/m...i didt mean no harm if i did...
so mature...*looks blankly at you*
Thats something new..never been called that before lol...
im not mature, im very immature..Thats true tho about females mature much faster than males, thats a proven fact :p

Maurice said:
if my late wife had been able to have children, we might have had a grand daughter your age, you, young lady, will do well in life, I can tell, all the best in all you do, 'bye

All i will say is, Im sorry about that..
And thanks about that, wish you luck with your life too.
..but by saying 'bye' sounds like...well bye wont talk to ya again..

headphones.gif
heheh thats really cute! aww :-D

Kalgatha said:
aww GG ... you make me feel so loved thanx ;) lol
Any time ;) ..

Maurice said:
Thats true we need it at times..or things just go...argh...

BobTheLOL said:
Never directed it towards anyone just asking stay on topic..
Ok i will get back on topic just for you bob...

Kalgatha when(or if you want to) you get a pic up i will, but we have to do it at the same time lol...and i need to get my scanner/webcam fixed aswell..silly thing..*grr*

Back
Top Bottom