What is something a lot of people don't know?

There's always the train? Everybody loves the trian!

That is a disturbing thought though... I suppose as long as it is nobody I know it is fine :p Apparently just more than every minute somebody buys a Ford Pickup Truck... so there are lots of things that happen all the time!

What doesn't happen so often, is somebody it making love while buying a Ford Pickup...

hmmm...i don't like ford :D so you can count me out on that one too :p uhh...isn't it like every 40 seconds someone in the us dies from...uhh...sumthing....tobbacco use mebbie? well...its alot and for just one reason and just in the US

ok...a question about the water eating everything...will it eat acne too?? i would really like that ... ill test it...ill stick my face in water for 3 years....but how to breath?? or eat??....drinking won't be a problem tho :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha, I knew that :p Although I don't know whether you're Asian in America, or Asian in Asia?

Haha, I'm an Asian from Canada (cheap perscription medicine that Bush fails to realize with his puny brain):D Born in Edmonton, Alberta (one of Canada's provinces, and home to the famous Alberta Beef :D). My parents were from Hong Kong, China. Same with all my other relatives, until some decided to move to Canada for a better life. So my parents moved too...then they decided to go down to California (because my dad was here learning his Chiropractic degree), where I currently reside.

wow...i allways admired asain ppl :D like jackie chan :p lol not ment as a suck up or anything...just another thing ppl didn't know :D

That I'm just turning 15 in September. =x

Alright this little "Thread subscription" thing down there needs to be like "Subscription without email notification" everytime, I always have to edit and change it:(

Yeah, I just sort our what is Computer Forums Mailer and what is other, and I delete the Computer Forums Mailer once I put everything else in my folders.

alvino said:
Haha, I'm an Asian from Canada (cheap perscription medicine that Bush fails to realize with his puny brain):D Born in Edmonton, Alberta (one of Canada's provinces, and home to the famous Alberta Beef :D). My parents were from Hong Kong, China. Same with all my other relatives, until some decided to move to Canada for a better life. So my parents moved too...then they decided to go down to California (because my dad was here learning his Chiropractic degree), where I currently reside.
Ah! Canada! Canada Rules. Even if their Flag is wrong :D Ah... California... :p Lol. It is still not so bad. Rather Spanish than French if you ask me! Haha.

Back
Top Bottom