The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

M1ND.G4M3 said:
Im confused... And why do people keep editing my posts? Its not like im posting bad stuff o_O wtf

I edited your post. I got a complaint from a member and after looking at the pictures found them to be disturbing in every sense of the word. If you were trying to attain a shock value from your post then you got it. But that sort of stuff doesn't fly here. I took it down and issued a warning. Now the members are wanting your head on a platter. I'll have to think about it and will let you know what is desided. In the mean time do behave.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Somebody should fill me in as to what was in that Post... You'd think with it being so offensive, he would be banned... maybe our Conquistadors have lost their nerves? :D

Yeah id say so, something like that..But as you said..there lost it i think..some how...very VERY disappointing i say, specially from the MODs and David..but hey...Thats how the world works doesnt it..People get away with shocking things now...

BobTheLOL said:
umm ban him I think
Yes I said that before, but people are NOT seeing my point in this..
At all...

M1ND.G4M3 said:
Im confused... And why do people keep editing my posts? Its not like im posting bad stuff o_O wtf

If you dont call that ' bad stuff' then i dont no WHAT THE HELL IS THEN!
:mad: Do u EVEN RELISE HOW THIS SHIT AFEECTS SORTEN PEOPLE!
No i dont think you do...Its really wrong!

setishock said:
I edited your post. I got a complaint from a member and after looking at the pictures found them to be disturbing in every sense of the word. If you were trying to attain a shock value from your post then you got it. But that sort of stuff doesn't fly here. I took it down and issued a warning. Now the members are wanting your head on a platter. I'll have to think about it and will let you know what is desided. In the mean time do behave.

Disturbing is an understatment...
That stuff shouldnt fly ANYWHERE for a fact..

I cant belive this ‘person' this person is going to get off what he posted, its bloody ridiculess...
Im **Outraged**..if thats even close to it...

here me lmao:

geek.jpg

me again, had a change:

dog4.jpg

babypee.jpg

Steven12 said:
lol, i am the youngest on these forums, who thinks im the stupidest (BE HONEST)
Not me, by a long way, a little naive perhaps at times perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom