The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

geek_gal said:
But Maurice, do u really relise what that person had posted..the PICTURES..It wasnt words at anyone..did you or anyone see that? I dont no if anyone did, but that was SHOCKING...and i cant even find the right words for how i em and was feeling...Its just WRONG...nope.. thats all i have to say on that...People are SICK.. :mad:
And yes i relise you aint super mods so thats why i reported and that STRAIGHT away...12 and 13 yr olds are here..and not to metion what one of the pictures was OF...
Yes not many girls on cf, coz computers is 'ment' for guys...rubbish i say :)
A sad world, i think is an understatment..
Also im going to have to say this..but
M1ND.G4M3 = banned i say for that post tho..
Please tell me someone saw what that person posted in one of the picture(one of them)? I dont want to have to pm David or one of you mods to say it...Just a very VERY serious issue... :(

As for the request, Yes I did request pictures, but 'M1ND.G4M3' did not saying anything bout any posts..
So i dont no what *Sir Val is 16, dyserq is 13, & I think Kalgatha is of similar age, [he'll soon tell me if he isn't, when he reads this!]now, Cantona, that's different! * Bit was about..

'Maurice,..... yes, the one you fell out with once'
hmmm yes... :confused:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree with everything you say, I'm not sucking up, what you say is so true, as to my comments about the three "lads" that you said you wanted photos of, perhaps I was being old fashioned, [I am 74 after all!] guy's around that age take older women too seriously & fantasize, I know I did, it's part of growing up, they grow out of it.
To sum up, you meant no harm, & didn't know how young they are, I know for a fact that there are at least forty members under eighteen, this ia very "young" orientated site, which is good, but the plain fact remains that I have never banned anyone over the age of sixteen, & I've banned plenty, & they really needed banning, believe me!!, profanities PLENTY of "F" words, etc.
Finally, no, I didn't see those particular pictures, but last week a member who had been barred, put two photos of naked males who were, shall I say, in an "excited state", in his post, together with a lot of "F" words, I immediatly edited out the whole post, & reported what I had done & why, & as the mods are required to do, believe me, there are some sick minds out there, unfortunately there are a lot of them on CF.
Please carry on enjoying CF, in spite of all this.

Best wishes,
Maurice.

Why am I always off when the most interesting things happen?

Somebody should fill me in as to what was in that Post... You'd think with it being so offensive, he would be banned... maybe our Conquistadors have lost their nerves? :D

Re: The all new Member photos...

Im confused... And why do people keep editing my posts? Its not like im posting bad stuff o_O wtf

Back
Top Bottom