Kittens

BobTheLOL said:
The bug made her blind I was reading a story and some womens kitten went blind from this bug thing. So, it sucks for her. She can barley see.

AWWW...
Thats so sad, poor thing :(
Cant the vets do anything to help?

BobTheLOL said:
Yea, for lots of money

ARG, does'nt that just suck :( ..
Its always just.. money money money.. these days :mad:
Im sorry for you and the poor kitty..aww

don't you have like ... pet insurance or sumthing?? lol ... do they even have that? i would buy it

Kalgatha said:
don't you have like ... pet insurance or sumthing?? lol ... do they even have that? i would buy it

....Possibly..lol

I would buy it too, but it would be pricey i say..

geek_gal said:
ARG, does'nt that just suck :( ..
Its always just.. money money money.. these days :mad:
Im sorry for you and the poor kitty..aww

Not my kitty my dad's girl friend I would never pay for a cat to get surgery or anything. I only love my dogs if something had to my dog's I'd sell all my stuff for them.

BobTheLOL said:
Not my kitty my dad's girl friend I would never pay for a cat to get surgery or anything. I only love my dogs if something had to my dog's I'd sell all my stuff for them.
your a true man!! im glad to hear it!! i love dogs too...cats are fun...but dogs...the loyalist and friendliest of all pets...(depending on what breed :D)

BobTheLOL said:

Kalgatha said:
your a true man!! im glad to hear it!! i love dogs too...cats are fun...but dogs...the loyalist and friendliest of all pets...(depending on what breed :D)

Yeah very true indeed.. Bob, you must really love your dogs, which is good to no :)
Cats are cute and all but dogs are my fav, im a dog person, even tho all animals a cute but yeah dogs, as Kalgatha said dogs are the loyalist and friendliest :)

Kalgatha said:

2 Mastiffs

One male puppy, one female full grown 200 pounds

german shepard mixed with mutt

Back
Top Bottom