enabling HTML in signature

Harry Manback said:
Ok, who do I need to slip a $20 to in order to get HTML or even VB enabled in my sig?

AHEM>>>The HTML code is off for good reason. It would be like opening the door to a hacker. It's not a good thing to have availble to members.
It is disabled by the forum owner and ay pleas to get it turned on will be given due attention. none...

This is a huge Forum, even with merely BBCode on and Images off the Advertising Potential, and the Moderating Force required to keep it at bay, would be immense. Links, Bold, huge Fonts, Underlines, Left Aligned Text... it would all end up a mess. This way it is clean and simple to Moderate. Even for our Moderators.

We do not allow vb in sigs.

However, it sounds like you are looking for advertising. We can supply banner space if you are interested?

There's a B&Q Ad! I just saw a B&Q Ad! And now a LaRedoute Ad! Looks like we're getting more bodatiously prestigious Advertisements, Funky Dave :D

Haha, Funky Dave... I am no Surfer Dood...

Lord Kalthorn said:
There's a B&Q Ad! I just saw a B&Q Ad! And now a LaRedoute Ad! Looks like we're getting more bodatiously prestigious Advertisements, Funky Dave :D

Lk the hippy!

Oh yeah.

I'm tie-dying my t-shirt as we speak, growing my hair until it reaches my shoulders and am in the process of sticking it to The Man. :D

My Hippie name shall be... Lothargic K; drunk as a Mule, slow as a Pig, and high as a Kite.

Lord Kalthorn said:

I shop at both those places...

curently there is a dial-4-a-loan which is also fitting as I am skint.

Back
Top Bottom