Lol ...
Get a room :D
We should get more pics coming in ;)
I won't let you guyz see mine though :rolleyes:

LOL, thats the stuff!
Get a ROOM!
Us poor single people out there.. :(
Its rubbing it in a hurt wound..

I say..i say... i want to see your pic dyserq!
...and cantona, Kalgatha and SirVal ;)
Then i 'might' even put mine on.....poor you..

Re: The all new Member photos...

Yea GG
We all want to see your picture
Lets all sign a petition till she posts her pic :D :p

geek_gal said:
LOL, thats the stuff!
Get a ROOM!
Us poor single people out there.. :(
Its rubbing it in a hurt wound..

I say..i say... i want to see your pic dyserq!
...and cantona, Kalgatha and SirVal ;)
Then i 'might' even put mine on.....poor you..
I'm guessing that it wasG4M3's post that upset you, as you see Seti has deleted the offensive words, if I had got there first, I'd have done the same.
I'm not being sexist, I happen to think that it's morons like him, are the reason why we don't have many females on CF,...... the word spreads.
Can I just say one thing?, I know, it's a sad world we live in, where innocent remarks bring the nutters out of the woodwork, but that's what your request for members photos did, Sir Val is 16, dyserq is 13, & I think Kalgatha is of similar age, [he'll soon tell me if he isn't, when he reads this!]now, Cantona, that's different!

Maurice,..... yes, the one you fell out with once. :D

Maurice said:
I'm guessing that it wasG4M3's post that upset you, as you see Seti has deleted the offensive words, if I had got there first, I'd have done the same.
I'm not being sexist, I happen to think that it's morons like him, are the reason why we don't have many females on CF,...... the word spreads.
Can I just say one thing?, I know, it's a sad world we live in, where innocent remarks bring the nutters out of the woodwork, but that's what your request for members photos did, Sir Val is 16, dyserq is 13, & I think Kalgatha is of similar age, [he'll soon tell me if he isn't, when he reads this!]now, Cantona, that's different!

Maurice,..... yes, the one you fell out with once. :D

But Maurice, do u really relise what that person had posted..the PICTURES..It wasnt words at anyone..did you or anyone see that? I dont no if anyone did, but that was SHOCKING...and i cant even find the right words for how i em and was feeling...Its just WRONG...nope.. thats all i have to say on that...People are SICK.. :mad:
And yes i relise you aint super mods so thats why i reported and that STRAIGHT away...12 and 13 yr olds are here..and not to metion what one of the pictures was OF...
Yes not many girls on cf, coz computers is 'ment' for guys...rubbish i say :)
A sad world, i think is an understatment..
Also im going to have to say this..but
M1ND.G4M3 = banned i say for that post tho..
Please tell me someone saw what that person posted in one of the picture(one of them)? I dont want to have to pm David or one of you mods to say it...Just a very VERY serious issue... :(

As for the request, Yes I did request pictures, but 'M1ND.G4M3' did not saying anything bout any posts..
So i dont no what *Sir Val is 16, dyserq is 13, & I think Kalgatha is of similar age, [he'll soon tell me if he isn't, when he reads this!]now, Cantona, that's different! * Bit was about..

'Maurice,..... yes, the one you fell out with once'
hmmm yes... :confused:

...i didn't see what G4M3 posted...so i can't judge on that one...if someone wants to pm not the pic but a description so i know whats goin on...or if they don't want to thats ok to...as for my age .. im 15 right now and soon to be 16...can't wait till Nov. :D

lol, i am the youngest on these forums, who thinks im the stupidest (BE HONEST)

Back
Top Bottom