Dammmmnnnnnnnnn!

seriously though, the only cricket I know is the little grasshopper like insects that makes sounds at night. Didn't know there was actually a sport on it.

but ervy one will know the true name should be damnnnnnnnn ...and how could you not know what cricket is??????

surely that was a joke?

England do rule (this year) and the australian team is a very close second (if not equal)... england were rulling in the first days of the first test matches as well, but Australia managed to then win... now england have stolen back the second testmatch...

getting quite exciting really...

ok lets get one thing straight England dont and havent ruled at cricket for about 10 yrs now, with Australia being the clear dominant side...i mena ask anyone wiht any real knowledge and they will tell you this...for god sake you havent even one your own competition (The Ashes) for like 3 years now...the international cricket commitee was also thinking of ways to make the game fairer on other teams as Australia was so dominat....does this sound like a 2nd side to you?!?!?!?

Also just beacause we are having a momentary ruff patch...(a ruff patch i might add that we are still able to win matches in eg draw in Natwest Challenge and winner against England in the other small one day games)...doesnt mean we are now 2nd...i mean we are stilll coming a draw in the Ashes!!!!...

Back
Top Bottom