Haven't you figured it out yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read the posts in this topic, but I will say this. LK has done more for this forum than you will ever be able to. He has helped more people and been nothing but a postive for this site. He didn't just get to the post count he did by posting things like, "ok", "yeah I know", "oh whatever". I'm sorry you haven't been here long enough to actually witness any of this, but you are sadly misinformed and shouldn't be making topics like this unless you know what you're talking about, which you obviously don't.

Dang nabit guys I just laid new carpet in here and ya'll getting that greasy popcorn in it. And get your greasy paws off the walls. Now you younguns go find something else to do. Where's the number for Stanly Steamer.
Go on now, Shoo.

LMFAO^
Sorry but i just have to add to that Seti...
I cant help myself...

*Dang nabit guys I just laid new carpet in here and ya'll getting that greasy popcorn in it. And get your greasy paws off the walls. Now you younguns go find something else to do. Where's the number for Stanly Steamer.
Go on now, Shoo.*

Thats true words from a father im guessing!
"Dam kids"

*Now you younguns go find something else to do*
...We are ssssSIR... but we like to cause trouble were ever we go beside we got no were else to go *Innocent looks all 'round*

Seti great work on light'n the mood 'round here, all aguments all the time is no good, no good at all..
Why cant we just all get along?! WHY?

geek_gal said:
Why cant we just all get along?! WHY?

lol thats what i said...idk when i said it...or where ... but thats exactly what i said. well....not the extra WHY? but n e way :D

i think per and LK have quit ... for now :D lol... iwouldn't be surprised if another thread opened up soon. but mebbie we talked per into going private??

per said:
You kids seem to worship this idiot named Lord kalthorn because he has posted 12000 times. Take a look at the forum. You will see his name on almost every post with nothing but self gratifying bullshit in his post. He has not ever helped anyone that I have seen. Just nonsense. Wake up. This forum is being destroyed by people like him.

You, sir, are the type of people who ruin forums. You and your attitude. We're not "worshipping" him, just congratulating him on such a feat. He is funny and is smart (probably smarter than you...:rolleyes: ) He may not be helpful, but he sure as hell is funny. So, why is it that you hate him? Do you want this fourm to become dark and senile like you? No, my friend, I'm afraid that won't work... If you don't like him, keep it to yourself and spare us the crap.

per said:
That is spelled SIGHTS! That is spelled LITERACY. And your context of the sentence is all wrong! Another lack of intelligence uncovered.

Umm, yeah, he is British...and Brits do have different ways of spelling things. Just because you're American doesn't mean that every word in the English dictionary is spelled according to what Americans think is the right way to spell things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom