Program, Dont know what it would be called, I can describe it though

M1ND.G4M3

In Runtime
Hey, Im making yet another thread lol

I was leaning back in my chair, looking at my buddylist thinking

"Wouldnt it be cool, if there was some sort of thing, like thin bar at the top of the screen You could drag all your windows over it and they would act like theyre minimized, but when you hover over them they would open as if you clicked on them at the bottom"

It would be like windows start bar, but only dealing with open windows, and only the ones you drag over it

You hover over them to make them appear, and click to make them stay after you move the mouse away

Sort of like a Window Manager, but not you know what i mean?

Is there a program like this available? if not how would i go about creating one

hmm....that would be nice wouldn't it...unfortuanatly im not a very knowledgable person so i can't help you...just comment :D

Yes you should get Object Dock
It kind of resembles a second windows toolbar, good if you would like to place shortcuts, you can add almost anything that you want to the docklets which is extremely handy :D

I am thinking Object Dock would be the closest to what you are saying.
You can practically not have an icons or the taskbar.

Im becomming one So I dont have to say "D***it why cant they make a program that..." anymore lol *points at the pile of c++, Vbasic, and java books behind him*

OOH! I want the little window switch like on linux, you know the tabs thing where you click one tab and (screen 1 is shown) click other tab (screen 2 is shown)

Is there a program thatll do that? i aint paying 15 bucks for something i can get for free man lol

Back
Top Bottom