Haven't you figured it out yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who makes a website about themselves?

*quietly opens notepad and starts to type with a grin on his face* >_> <_< >_>

I actually made a block. But my life record will be held int eh memories of others. Or in other words i'm just to damn lazy so you better pray if ya wanna know about me after I die hope theres poeple around to talk about me :)

M1ND.G4M3 said:
Who makes a website about themselves?

*quietly opens notepad and starts to type with a grin on his face* >_> <_< >_>

It's getting to be quite common these days to do that. Especially when you are looking for a job, employers can get a preview of you on your website.

hes a "published author" and the website is mostly about his books...but some about himself too :D

i don't understand the last part of your post...but i consider Lk a friend...i do agree that he posts a little to much but thats ok...one night he and me seemed to be the only ones posting and its kinda nice haveing someone respond almost imediatly to you... you know what im saying??

Hmmm, I think per's being a bit of a.... bugger? I mean, even if LK's posts ARE unhelpful but don't disrupt the thread, who cares? What's wrong with a nonsensical post once in awhile? And for the record, LK helps out a lot. I think this thread has absolutely no use.... [grabs some popcorn]

I think from this moment on we should pass out popcorn to the spectators at each and every flame war *nod*

i can see your point per but this is no way to go about things, When i reply to his post i don't think its because of this post count but i have seen users suck up to him but there is nothing you can really do about it.

Please don't make posts like this its not fair you wouldn't like it if someone did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom