Kittens

at my "empoloyers" house she has a cat that will run away from you ... unless you meow at it...then it will walk right up to you and start meowing and purring :D lol kinda ugly shaggy grey cat tho

Kalgatha said:
at my "empoloyers" house she has a cat that will run away from you ... unless you meow at it...then it will walk right up to you and start meowing and purring

LOl, awww, thats like what i do to my dog, i meow and bark(yeah i no im crazy :p )to get hes attention when he wont listen to me when im calling him!
Its a wonder mi dog dont hate me...Im such a meany at times..

But thats so cute kittens!All Animals are..aw
Thats so SO cruel tho what the kid did, some people in this world..i hate to say it but they shouldnt even be on the earth..but i spose thats how this world works...theres some very very cruel people..
I agree with mark and david kick his a$$! :mad:

BobTheLOL said:
RAWR!!!!!! I'm a bear and then I'd eat him and run away to David Lindon's house where we would have a house party.

Then Setishock would fall through the table drunk and GeekGal would start talking in binary code and I'd be like wtfz0r lolz0r and pull out a flash grenade and run away.The end.

Yay partys are good!...yFor man reasons ;) haha!...

Lord Kalthorn said:
Hmmm... Binary? Well as long as she gets her Boobs out I suppose it would be ok.Somebody needs to at one of David's Partays!

*Bangs head aganist wall next to her*
Man you guys, you dont even realise how UGLY i em..jeez...

and NO chance...the only guy to seen my boobs is my guy/girl(if i had one that would be..lol ;)

geek_gal said:
LOl, awww, thats like what i do to my dog, i meow and bark(yeah i no im crazy :p )to get hes attention when he wont listen to me when im calling him!
Its a wonder mi dog dont hate me...Im such a meany at times..

But thats so cute kittens!All Animals are..aw
Thats so SO cruel tho what the kid did, some people in this world..i hate to say it but they shouldnt even be on the earth..but i spose thats how this world works...theres some very very cruel people..
I agree with mark and david kick his a$$! :mad:

Yay partys are good!...yFor man reasons ;) haha!...

*Bangs head aganist wall next to her*
Man you guys, you dont even realise how UGLY i em..jeez...

and NO chance...the only guy to seen my boobs is my guy/girl(if i had one that would be..lol ;)

I have never seen a picture of you so I can not say if your ugly or not.

I personally do not find any girl ugly. I want a girl with a great personality who makes me laugh and makes me feel happy.

LOOKS mean nothing. That's why my girl friend and I are so happy is because my personality and hers is just amazing.

We are so happy together and we never saw each other getting together and we ended up getting together.

GeekGal any guy tells you different they are nuts.

im nuts but i won't tell you differant :D lol comeon ... as long as it don't break the camera your ok here :p lol

hmm...mebbie it didn't come out right...i ment you can' possibly be "ugly" cuz as far as i know its impossible to break a camera b/c of the way you look...soo...what i ment was we won't think your ugly here...even if you do

They pulled the so called BB out of the cat it wasn't a BB but some huge bug thing inside of her neck it was massive..

so a kid didn't shoot her?? a bug?? how did a bug get inside her neck...*shiver* thats nasty. i would hate to have a bug burried inside my neck *shivers again at thought*

Back
Top Bottom