Haven't you figured it out yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just read this!! LMFAO!! actually ... i am eating popcorn :D soo...i guess ill just watch this squabble too :D

Yea same here
Me only 13 so i am probably not confident enough to get involved ... i really don't want to create trouble
I'll sit back and watch though ... :D

lol mentally of physically ? i think LK is physically 17 ... but idk about mentally and for per...idk either :D

I didn't see a point in this "beef" seems kinda chidless if ya cost me. If I have a problem with a member i'll tell a mod, or a admin and keep it private. No need to air your dirty landuary out so everyone can smell it. And if I do have a personnel problem with a member and I feel the need to smooth it out or expres smyself to that person. I'll do it. I'll do it in private no need to air out my dirty landuary again. And per you can't be serious? IDK about you but most of us don't have PHds in lit so we really could careless on spelling unless its so terriable you can't under the point. I can point out several spelling errors but I fully understand what they mean so no need too. However ranting is great. Example you got a problem with hardware that you have troubleshotted to death. Ranting is alright. Or you got a product that was so terriable it wasn't funny or a movie that you saw was so scary boring you just feel the need too. BUt when it comes with poeple ranting normally only hurts feeling, creates fights, and creates more stress for us all. Ever since I really started to control my temper life has been so much simplier. There are times when I do brust. But those are few. So this post is kinda pointless and per if you got a problem with this so called "spam" take it up with david. He'll deal with it I assure he has assisted me in many of my problems. Just PM him.

I come here and read threads like this and feel like I'm at a Daycare. Come on guys, Be mature about your approach to problems, I myself and I'm sure others do not want to see this.

New Rule.????? Personal disagreements amongst members WILL NOT be displayed through threads, Rather through Admins/Mods and the member themself via email/PM.

I agree even though the mand oes 20 somthing posts a day I don't call that spam. I call that active. Spam is well not no where near wha the his doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom