Ugh, no card with camera.

MarxSoccer

BSOD
Got my camera today, doesn't come with a card. What the hell, that's like selling a car without a gas tank. Anyway's, I know I'll need the xD style, and it's an olympus, can anyone tell me or give me a link to a site with good explanations on size and how many pictures they hold?

Well you won't need an Olympus Card specifically, although if you do want one: Amazon have a good on here. 256 is a good number, you'll fit all of between 300 at very least (huge pictures) to around 800, maybe a thousand on it. Just divide that estimation up between whatever size you end up getting. Generally most people will only get and really only want 128Meg or 256Meg. Depends what you're using it for and how many pictures you like taking. Or of course if you take Video, you'll want more.

MarxSoccer said:
Got my camera today, doesn't come with a card. What the hell, that's like selling a car without a gas tank. Anyway's, I know I'll need the xD style, and it's an olympus, can anyone tell me or give me a link to a site with good explanations on size and how many pictures they hold?
most of my cameras did not come with a card

Look in your manual that came with the camera and it will show a chart showing exactly how many pictures you can hold on different quality settings.

That really sux... btw, hate to change the subject... but what does... "TRD" stand for? Toyota Rear Drive Corolla? lol... edit... maybe it's ur intials...

TRD stands for "Toyota Racing Development". They are basically a manufacturer that develop high performance parts for Toyota vehicles. My 03 Corolla has the optional TRD Supercharger, TRD exhuast system, TRD strut bar, TRD lowering springs, TRD everything for the 03/04 Corolla model.

I wish they made a rear wheel drive Corolla. I belong to the 9th generation Corolla car club and that is my same screen name. I thought it would be easy to keep all my screen name the same on all forums so I can remember it easily, lol.

Back
Top Bottom