windows media player

That's a bloody piss then... errrr... the only answer I can think of is a reinstall of Windows. Wipe it clean and have a fresh start. Always good to do it anyway. But it depends how much you dislike the flickering when you move the Playing Position and if you think it is worth the bother :D

i was thinkging of buying the 74gb wd 10k hdd so i think ill just reinstall windows when i get that
i really don't feel like doing a format right now so i guess ill master the 74gb and do a fresh install of windows and format my existing 160gb and use it as video storage
thanks for ur help

mini_2003 said:
i was thinkging of buying the 74gb wd 10k hdd so i think ill just reinstall windows when i get that
i really don't feel like doing a format right now so i guess ill master the 74gb and do a fresh install of windows and format my existing 160gb and use it as video storage
thanks for ur help
Cool, good luck with it! It is probably not worth a full reinstall just for a problem like that anyway :D Good luck with the nice 10k Hard Drive too!

Sorry to say it, but your Signiture is a little long ajschwab... it has t be 5 lines or less :D

The Mods can kiss my A**. LMFAO

Seti says> LK was being friendly and polite and this is your responce?
Wrong answer dude. I will not waste my time asking you to edit your sig after that responce. I'll do it myself. Any problem with that and you can take it up with David.
Try being a little more friendly...

Yeah, but I am not a Mod, am I? You will however have it fixed by somebody if you don't do it. It is best to do it so that you can choose what is removed.

Back
Top Bottom