Kittens

I dislike cats but you don't shoot people's pets. I can't kick his ass I got a girl friend who needs me for well uh.. ;) So, can't touch him haha

BobTheLOL said:
time to call the police..

some little punk shot our cat with a BB gun, she's got an infection and all after we found out what was inside the hole in her neck :)

The kid is lucky he is only 13 or I would kick his ass
Kick his ass anyway!

David Lindon said:
Kick his ass anyway!

No way! ;)

I'm 6'0 238 he is a puny 5 foot something I am not going to jail filled with a bunch of african americans who would love touch me. Sorry, my french girl friend needs me here with her to do stuff haha

:)

David! I challenge you to a stick fight after reading your PM :)

do you have a paintball gun??? you can't go to jail for that...i don't think :D shoot him next time you see him!! i would...or just turn into a bear then noone will know its you ;) lol

Kalgatha said:
do you have a paintball gun??? you can't go to jail for that...i don't think :D shoot him next time you see him!! i would...or just turn into a bear then noone will know its you ;) lol

RAWR!!!!!! I'm a bear and then I'd eat him and run away to David Lindon's house where we would have a house party.

Then Setishock would fall through the table drunk and GeekGal would start talking in binary code and I'd be like wtfz0r lolz0r and pull out a flash grenade and run away.

The end.

Hmmm... Binary? Well as long as she gets her Boobs out I suppose it would be ok... :p Somebody needs to at one of David's Partays!

Arrr! Kittens rule... we have a 8 week old one here at the moment, my sister decided to get one randomly :p He is very cute.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Hmmm... Binary? Well as long as she gets her Boobs out I suppose it would be ok... :p Somebody needs to at one of David's Partays!

Arrr! Kittens rule... we have a 8 week old one here at the moment, my sister decided to get one randomly :p He is very cute.

We got 2 black ones with white on their chests and 2 black and grey ones one of the grey ones had the kittens 2 little ones.

Arrrr!! Bat Cats are nice :D Black and grey though?! Never seen a Cat with markings like that! You'll have to put up a picture sometime :D Our kitten is all Ginger, with white only around his eyes.

Haha. Arrrr, ours just scratches you to death anyway :p and purrs while doing it, whether you are stroking him or not :D It is very cute... especially as it doesn't hurt yet.

Back
Top Bottom