The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

mark thorpe said:
Random lizard pictures!

DSCN0035.jpg

DSCN0029.jpg

is this your bearded dragon mark?? i have one of my own :D but his beard is usually black instead of orange...i dunno why tho...mebbie cuz i only feed him once in a blue moon :D i really should feed him more. and i refuse to post a pic of me like GG cuz i really don't look good either!

Yeah shes my beardie :D she gets about 6 locusts a day, which is a minimum really... juvies should get about 30 odd a day...

more pics :D

DSCN0086.jpg

DSCN0096.jpg

DSCN0097.jpg

btw, just post up the pics! you cant be that bad... lol

Lord Kalthorn said:
Shave my Bum?! I'm afraid we don't have any hence clippers here, so I'll have to leave it as it is. Don't want to break my shaver.

Ah. So if you get a baby lizard a big locust, the locust could eat it? :p

lol, i said shave you bum... bum meaning lazy ummm, cant say that here...... LOL

basiclly yeah... crickets eat lizards if they get too hungry, so a locust would probably do the same... crix are horrible things... smelly, noisy and NOCTERNAL... they chirp all night, thats why i use locusts, they are quiet :p

Haha! That's just lazy :p Although now... I want to see a Locust eat a Lizard...

Crazy old Asian man: 'Oh no! It is Godzilla! Call up; Locust Man!'
[Giant Locust, 50 feet high, with a man's head regaular size atop walks out to face Godzilla. He eats him. He makes a pun about he's going to be farting nuclear gases for weeks, jumps out of a plane to save his life, and spends the night hiding from the Armed Forces while making love to an Asian Woman]

Steven12 said:
lol, how stupid of you lol, geek gal, i dont mind 16 year ols lol
Do any of us? ;)

i don't know were i can find locusts...all i got is mealworms and crickets. and yes they are very annoying w/ ther chirping. also i give mine a mix of salads and spinich. but alot of times he won't eat :( do you use calcium poweder or any other vitamins??

Umm..

Can we stay on topic :)

Also, no she is not my girl friend she just let me spank her ass alot during school ;)

And let me hold her alot though she was dating someone, heh heh and posed for some pics for me on a CD I got hehe

Lord Kalthorn said:
Spanking? Holding? Posing?

Well in there man... well in there.

Yea she let me spank her ass ;) Take pictures of her ass, she let me hold her in my arms and all kinds of stuff :)

Back
Top Bottom